Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Re: VERIFYING PURCHACED CONTENT FOR 5 HOURS

Jun 14, 2014

I DID EVERYTHING IN THE BOOK REFORMATING MY HARD DRIVE 5 TIMES REINSTALL HOME 5 TIMES WIRED CONNECTION.ECT........STILL SAY TY FOR YOUR SUPPORT BUT ITS THE SERVERS THERES A VIRUS IN THEM . THEY NEED TO DO MAJOR MAINTENANCE SOON. DO YOU AGGREE?

Message 11 of 45 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1979 posts

Jun 14, 2014

rjr27nh222 wrote:

carjackhydro wrote:

HOME AS BEEN ACTING CRAZY SINCE MARCH OF THIS YEAR . IM A COMPUTER TECK FOR THE GOV OF CANADA. WHAT IS HAPPENING IN HOME REMINDS ME OF A SEARCH COOKIES IN A PC. THERE MORE YOU HAVE THEM THE MORE IT SLOWS DOWN TO THE POINT YOU START FREEZING.

SO YES I THINK THERES A VIRUS IN THERE SERVERS AND THEY HAVE TO DO A MAJOR MAINTENANCE TO ADDRESS THIS ISSUE.

Are you wired?  If not, switch to wired, stronger connection. 

I have been noticing this for a while and have been paying close mind.  Canada has some of the strongest connections to the internet in the world and you can still be blocked it seems if you have certain people on your friend list.

Submit your username to this thread.

[Support]

Message 12 of 45 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Jun 14, 2014

Enistachia wrote:

rjr27nh222 wrote:

carjackhydro wrote:

HOME AS BEEN ACTING CRAZY SINCE MARCH OF THIS YEAR . IM A COMPUTER TECK FOR THE GOV OF CANADA. WHAT IS HAPPENING IN HOME REMINDS ME OF A SEARCH COOKIES IN A PC. THERE MORE YOU HAVE THEM THE MORE IT SLOWS DOWN TO THE POINT YOU START FREEZING.

SO YES I THINK THERES A VIRUS IN THERE SERVERS AND THEY HAVE TO DO A MAJOR MAINTENANCE TO ADDRESS THIS ISSUE.

Are you wired?  If not, switch to wired, stronger connection. 

I have been noticing this for a while and have been paying close mind.  Canada has some of the strongest connections to the internet in the world and you can still be blocked it seems if you have certain people on your friend list.

Submit your username to this thread.

[Support]

Maybe this is a sign that Home is slowly closing its doors in Canada.  I haven't experienced this in N.A. yet, thank god.  But then again, I don't buy anything.  

Going over the Support section, I do see this as a problem.  Just signs to me, that is all.  

Message 13 of 45 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Jun 14, 2014

OK SO IM IN . IT TOOK ME ABOUT 7 HOURS WAY TO LONG . PLZ SONY DO A MAINTENANCE WE REALLY NEED A GOOD ONE . AND GL GETTING ALL THE BUGS OUT OF THE SEVERS.

Message 14 of 45 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3027 posts

Jun 14, 2014

carjackhydro wrote:

OK SO IM IN . IT TOOK ME ABOUT 7 HOURS WAY TO LONG . PLZ SONY DO A MAINTENANCE WE REALLY NEED A GOOD ONE . AND GL GETTING ALL THE BUGS OUT OF THE SEVERS.

7 hours you said? i sure hope your being facetious because i sure as hell would'nt wait 7 hours to get on Home!

original.gif

"Honestly it wasn't suggestive at all it was quite blatant!"
I like R2 options!
Message 15 of 45 (339 Views)
Fender Bender
1473 posts

Jun 14, 2014
Yes I agree with both Torag and Lil.
I have also Quit home during a validation of a purchase and then signed back on with no loss of what I just purchased. Works well when you want to shop in several different stores as each purchase needs to be validated.

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 16 of 45 (325 Views)
Welcoming Committee
5821 posts

Jun 14, 2014

You might want to avoid trying that tactic when it comes to the Gift Machines" you might end up a few tokens short.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 17 of 45 (318 Views)
VP of Gaming
28204 posts

Jun 14, 2014

OP, please your Private Messages, red envelope upper right of this screen.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 18 of 45 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
965 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 14, 2014

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

You might want to avoid trying that tactic when it comes to the Gift Machines" you might end up a few tokens short.Woman Happy

Yes, absolutely..

Gift machine transactions are handled the same as a reward. The transaction is directed to another player and stored on the corresponding server until the recipient receives it.

I can vouch for it being stored longer than a year. I still got my Sir francis bacon, and plate of cookies on an old old old account I logged in to check for tokens/credits.  After being abandoned for about a year and a half, I wiped the dust off, and rewards started popping.

I have found that during friends list preview, and the process that retrieves the info about your friends, acts as if it freezes,.. a little wait and it un-sticks and continues. The smaller the friends list, the less impact it has.

EDIT::: broken english.  Smiley Happy spellcheck

Message 19 of 45 (292 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Jun 14, 2014

rjr27nh222 wrote:
Maybe this is a sign that Home is slowly closing its doors in Canada.  I haven't experienced this in N.A. yet, thank god.  But then again, I don't buy anything.  

Troll-face-Cereal-Guy.png

Message 20 of 45 (276 Views)
0 Likes