Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Re: VERIFYING PURCHACED CONTENT FOR 5 HOURS

Jun 16, 2014

TY for all your replies. I tried everything , short of giving up. The problem is with the servers not me. With respect, it seems the more you buy  the slower it gets for verifying puschaced content up to 3 to 5 hours .

PLZ dont make the same mistake I did .  Make sure that your invintory is small. TY..

Message 41 of 45 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
7532 posts

Jun 16, 2014

carjackhydro wrote:

TY for all your replies. I tried everything , short of giving up. The problem is with the servers not me. With respect, it seems the more you buy  the slower it gets for verifying puschaced content up to 3 to 5 hours .

PLZ dont make the same mistake I did .  Make sure that your invintory is small. TY..

Really? Did you post in the support thread like stephie suggested so that your account may be reset?

Message 42 of 45 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Jun 16, 2014

im not freezing during lod in. its the verifying purchaced content that takes 3 to 5 hours to go true. So plz dont do like I did .Make sure your invintory stays small.

Message 43 of 45 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5429 posts

Jun 16, 2014

carjackhydro wrote:

im not freezing during lod in. its the verifying purchaced content that takes 3 to 5 hours to go true. So plz dont do like I did .Make sure your invintory stays small.

Perhaps you didn't read what I said in my earlier post.

"I think you're taking the title of the suport thread too literally. An account reset resolves various issues."

Even though you're not technically freezing, you're probably on the verge. It's not the servers. If that was the case, it'd be the same for everyone. If you're content with waiting 3-5 hours to get on Home, then by all means, continue to do nothing.

Message 44 of 45 (113 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
4446 posts

Jun 16, 2014

This thread has ran it's course and will now be locked.

Message 45 of 45 (112 Views)