Mar 11 2013
By: Dragoomba- First Son 9 posts

Update hangs on 99% then gives error.

4 replies 190 views Edited Mar 11, 2013

Hello there.

In attempting to download a mandatory update for Playstation All-stars Battle Royale (specifically the 1.08 update), it will hang on 99% (either one or two seconds left) for around a minute or so. Afterwards, I always get this message: "An error has occurered during the download operation. (80710723)"

This has happened a couple of times before, but usually I just have to retry once or twice and it will work. I have literally tried around ten times and every result has been exactly the same. I've restarted my router multiple times after looking it up on my own to no avail.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 5 (190 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Re: Update hangs on 99% then gives error.

Mar 12, 2013

I've also noticed that in the threads made a couple years ago that I have recently looked up, they had said many people were suddenly having a similar problem. However, I can't find anyone else having the problem currently.

Message 2 of 5 (173 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Mar 15, 2013

Sorry for the bump, but the problem is still persisting. I've been unable to start up PSAS for around a week now.

Message 3 of 5 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4576 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 15, 2013

Since you said router, you're using a WiFi connection for your console - correct?

Reset both modem/router if you only did one.

If you are wireless, have you tried using a wired connection? How strong is your signal strength and long does it take to download all the way to 99% and then stopping? It may be timing out. Have you been getting signed out of PSN lately or any other disconnection issues.

Message 4 of 5 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
9 posts

Mar 18, 2013

I'm actually using wired. My wireless signal is terrible (I actually tried wireless, and the estimated time it had given me was 700 minutes).

Message 5 of 5 (124 Views)
0 Likes