Sep 15 2012
By: CammyPhazon First Son 11 posts

Update 4.25 Discussion - What's it really been doing?

3 replies 339 views Edited Sep 15, 2012

I don't know if I'm the only one thinking this... I guess that's why I'm posting it here to see if anyone shares my thoughts/opinions and what not.

What did 4.25 really do to our Playstation 3's? I mean the nitty gritty down and dirty details, because obviously there's more to it than just the Cloud Storage Upgrade (Which is exclusive to PS + which a large number of us do not use)

I mean, seriously:  If this was only a Cloud Storage Upgrade, then why was it mandatory?

What did it really do to cause my Playstation 3  Slim 160 GB to lose PSN Connection capability, and cause dozens, probably hundreds of others to "Yellow Light of Death" and countless others to simply lose various other capabilities such as Amazon, Netflix, Gaming, Disc Reading/Game Playing, TV Output and more?

Why can't Sony re-release 4.20 or start some kind of rollback program so we may undo the latest update while retaining internet connectivity and more importantly saving our Playstation 3's?

Come on Sony.

Message 1 of 4 (339 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Re: Update 4.25 Discussion - What's it really been doing?

Sep 16, 2012
I agree Im so **bleep** mad I purchased cabin in the woods from psn and 2 mins after download errors and then completely logged off tryed signing back in and the dns madness began meanwhile everyother device connects just fine
Message 2 of 4 (254 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 16, 2012

So does this mean lots of people been having problems to connect to PSN?  i thought it was just me.  I been trying to troubleshoot for a few days.  I guess i will just talk to PSN support and see what they have to say.

Message 3 of 4 (235 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1237 posts

Sep 16, 2012

I keep getting signed out every minute and its not my moden COME ON AND QUIT BS this whole weekend bs after bs. 

Message 4 of 4 (229 Views)
0 Likes