Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 06 2013
By: sandman920 First Son 3 posts

Uncharted 3 won't download

9 replies 690 views Edited Jun 6, 2013

I purchased Uncharted 3 from the playstation store yesterday and I tried to download it.  When I click the download button a box pops up that says "an error has occured" no number or anything.  The store is working fine other than this one game.  I bought downloaded and installed another game as a test.  I have downloaded and installed about 6 demos to confirm that in general my downloads are working.  Just not this game.  Any thoughts or suggestions by anyone? 

Thanks.

Message 1 of 10 (690 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
17373 posts

Re: Uncharted 3 won't download

[ Edited ]
Jun 6, 2013

sandman920 wrote:

I purchased Uncharted 3 from the playstation store yesterday and I tried to download it.  When I click the download button a box pops up that says "an error has occured" no number or anything.  The store is working fine other than this one game.  I bought downloaded and installed another game as a test.  I have downloaded and installed about 6 demos to confirm that in general my downloads are working.  Just not this game.  Any thoughts or suggestions by anyone

Thanks.

Well yes. All you can do is keep trying. Change your network if possible. Go wired. Go wireless. Delete and reinstall the store. Try downloading thru the online store.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/home/main

Message 2 of 10 (682 Views)
MVP Support
18718 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 6, 2013

|Welcome to the PlayStation Community Forums

Try the following

Go to:

PlayStation Network/Sign In/Account Management/Transaction Management/Download List

If Uncharted 3 is showing on this list then try to download it from here.

If downloading U3 from the Download List made no difference [got and error] of if the the game is not listed there the, please get in contact with SONY CS

Phone Number & Web Chat
https://support.us.playstation.com/app/contact_options

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 3 of 10 (677 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Jun 6, 2013

Ok so I did what you said, and I think it's there.  I bought the game of the year digitla edition and there are like 50 or 60 uncharted 3 things in this list.  Do I seriously have to download them all individually?  Which one is the game itself?  My guess it the one that says Single player experience, is that right?  I don't have a 3D TV can I not download the ones that say 3D whatever?  Thanks again for the help.

Message 4 of 10 (672 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
17373 posts

Jun 6, 2013
Message 5 of 10 (668 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Jun 6, 2013

The largest file is Single player experience 2D movies (13GB), but followed very closely in size by single player experience(12GB), so this must be it.  If it doesn't work, I'll follow up with the support team.

Message 6 of 10 (664 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18718 posts

Jun 6, 2013

sandman920 wrote:

Ok so I did what you said, and I think it's there.  I bought the game of the year digitla edition and there are like 50 or 60 uncharted 3 things in this list.  Do I seriously have to download them all individually?  Which one is the game itself?  My guess it the one that says Single player experience, is that right?  I don't have a 3D TV can I not download the ones that say 3D whatever?  Thanks again for the help.

Yes, as ne1atall stated, the game will be the largest file.

Uncharted 3: Single Player Experience sound like what you are looking for. [Story Mode sans the online portion] The online portion should be a different download.

Yes, the Game of the Year edition includes all the already available U3 DLC and future [if they do release anything else] These are presented to you as separate downloads to make it easier for you to download the game. You can download what you when you want. Trust me, it is way better then being forced to download all at once.

Message 7 of 10 (655 Views)
MVP Support
18718 posts

Jun 6, 2013

sandman920 wrote:

The largest file is Single player experience 2D movies (13GB), but followed very closely in size by single player experience(12GB), so this must be it.  If it doesn't work, I'll follow up with the support team.

Download those two.

Message 8 of 10 (652 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Jun 15, 2013

I have a pretty wierd problem with Playstation Plus' Uncharted 3. I leave the download to go from the option at the shutdown, you know, to finish all downloads before shutting down. Then when I wake in the morning, the game is not installed, the install files aren't on my PS3, and the hard drive is showing that the space is not taken up. The files are just "poof," gone. Anyone know anything about this?

Message 9 of 10 (556 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 19, 2013
Me 2 I have tried even restoring my ps3 thinking my HDD is going bad but DL demos they work fine any glues I really want to play since its free.
Message 10 of 10 (484 Views)
0 Likes