Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 28 2013
By: Sloger_Rabbit First Son 2 posts

Uncharted 3 GOTY online pass help

3 replies 171 views Edited Mar 28, 2013

Ok so about 3-4 weeks ago, I bought a PS3 Super Slim bundled with Uncharted 3 GOTY edition(BRAND NEW) and I played through the campaign, no problems. Then about 2 weeks ago, I decided to jump into multiplayer so I put in the online pass given with the game and it tells me its already been redeemed. That same day I contacted Sony about it and they told me to email a "Service Request" with proof of purchase and a picture of the code. They told me it would take 3-5 days to hear a response.

So far it has been 2 weeks and NO RESPONSE. I had to contact them 4 times since then and today they told me they never got my email. So I sent in another email in hope of a response this time within 2-4 days. So I just wanted to ask what I should do at this point? Customer Support has been very unhelpful and told me to do the same thing 4 times. Plus I really dont want to be dishing out 10 bucks for a feature I should have gotten for free.

Message 1 of 4 (171 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31087 posts

Re: Uncharted 3 GOTY online pass help

Mar 28, 2013

Welcome to the PlayStation Communtiy.

You've already done more than you should have had to, I would get back in touch with Sony again, have any & all previous correspondence with you to hand & try to speak to a manager or supervisor about it.

BRIT-KO

Message 2 of 4 (167 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 28, 2013

When do you think I should contact them again? Tomorrow or should I wait the expected 2-4 days if I do not receive a response?

Message 3 of 4 (157 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31087 posts

Mar 28, 2013

Sloger_Rabbit wrote:

When do you think I should contact them again? Tomorrow or should I wait the expected 2-4 days if I do not receive a response?

It's a tough one, part of me says you've waited long enough & do it first thing tomorrow, the other part of me says to probabaly wait until the 2-4 days has passed, tough call, I'd probably wait!

BRIT-KO

Message 4 of 4 (154 Views)
0 Likes