Dec 25 2012
By: domino606 First Son 1 posts

Unable to sign in error massage " The connection with Sony Entertainment Network has timed out"

3 replies 368 views Edited Dec 25, 2012

Dear Sony,

Since 2 days ago I haven't been able to sign in using my slim PS3.

The message " The connection with Sony Entertainment Network has timed out" always crops up.

I tried everything including resetting the modem and the PS3 network settings with no luck. Weirdly enough, everything else seems to work fine: browsing, game updates and even the "what's new" section shows all the relevant and newest info. I even can create a new account with no problems but can not even sign in using the new account information.

So what seems to be the problem? Is the SEN down in some areas? Is anybody experiencing such a problem?

I am running  the latest version

internet connection result

* obtain IP address: succeeded

* internet connection: succeeded

* playtion@network :   failed

Message 1 of 4 (368 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

Re: Unable to sign in error massage " The connection with Sony Entertainment Network has ti

Dec 26, 2012
I've been having the same issue for the past week. I called support and did some trouble shooting with them but they couldn't fix it and it's still not working. HELP!!!
Message 2 of 4 (322 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Unable to sign in error massage " The connection with Sony Entertainment Network has ti

Dec 26, 2012

I'm getting the same error. It used to be that I was signed out mid-game, now I can't even go in to it without getting error code 8002AD23

Message 3 of 4 (318 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 28, 2012

Hi guys, I am having the same problem, for the last few days i am trying to sign in to the network with no success. Does anyone have an answer?

No Netflix.

Message 4 of 4 (243 Views)
0 Likes