Apr 01 2013
By: wwwstunnerwww First Son 2 posts

Unable to add funds to wallet

3 replies 254 views Edited Apr 1, 2013

I purchased a $50 sony playstation network card, and when I try to add the funds to my account, either through the PS3 (via Redeem Points) or online via Redeem Prepaid Card (at https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/cam/account/mywallet/view-wallet.action), I am getting the same error message:

"The Prepaid Card code you entered is incorrect or is no longer valid"

I went back to the store to verify that the prepaid card was, in fact, activated (receipt shows 2918115794).

Before all thisI tried also with my Credit card (VISA), but I kept getting the error:

"An Error Occurred"

Is this a Sony network error, if so, what is wrong and what is the ETA of a solution? Or, is this an error on my end?  Any information is appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 4 (254 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
4420 posts

Re: Unable to add funds to wallet

Apr 1, 2013

Hey there stunner. If you haven't heard, some people are having connection issues to PSN today, especially with the PSN store. This is most likely what is causing your issue. I'd recommend subscribing to this thread for updates as it will be updated with information on when everything is fixed and good to go: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/4-1-PSN-Log-In-Issues/m-p/4003267...

Thanks for your patience as we work on fixing the issue.

J_W

Message 2 of 4 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
2 posts

Apr 2, 2013

i got it thx

Message 3 of 4 (218 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Mar 21, 2014
Everytime I ebter my osn card I purchased, it comes up saying " cannot add funds to your wallet " any idea why this is happening ?
Message 4 of 4 (143 Views)
0 Likes