Jul 02 2013
By: iLeeched First Son 1 posts

Unable to add funds to my PSN Wallet

4 replies 263 views Edited Jul 2, 2013

Hey guys,

I just wanted to know why I am unable to add funds to my psn wallet. I've just purchased (02/07/2013) 25usd on my steam wallet using the same exact card and it let me.

I've tried to pay the psn wallet funds on my PC computer and still says that "You can't add funds right now, please try again later". I don't understand. 

Yesterday (01/07/2013) my friend bought the last of us on psn and used his credit card and it worked straight away. That same night, I did the same but I would not allow me. 

What do I do from here? 

Thank you in-advance. 

Message 1 of 5 (263 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
8164 posts

Re: Unable to add funds to my PSN Wallet

Jul 2, 2013

The SONY credit card verifiction system is very, very strict.  You must enter the billing address for your credit card EXACTLY as it appears on your statement, no missed spaces, etc.  Even then there is no guarantee it will work even if the same card works on other websites.

If you cannot add funds with your credit card you can always purchase a pre-paid PSN card from a major retailler.  Yes, not as convenient, but almost guaranteed to work.

** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **
Playstation Signature photo Signature-1.jpg
MVP Terms and Conditions ____________(=^‥^=)____________ Forum Rules of Conduct

================== SONY Customer Service ==================

Message 2 of 5 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

Jul 9, 2013

I was able to add $10, and right away I wanted to add $5, but it says that my CC info is incorrect?

Message 3 of 5 (214 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jul 10, 2013

This is happening to me as well.  I know my info is not wrong because I have added funds using this card before and it is stored on my account.  This has happened once before and almost 5 days later I was finally able to add funds (without changing anything in my billing info)  Something is seriously wrong with psn and the store.  I just want to know why they don't want my money.

Message 4 of 5 (202 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jul 11, 2013

I'm kinda having the same problem with my Mexican PSN, I was able to buy PS Plus membership and a game on 02/07 with no problem, then on 05/07 i tried buying BF Premium and when i try to check out it simply says "An error has occurred" without any error code.

Message 5 of 5 (181 Views)
0 Likes