Jun 10 2014
By: just2ezpz Monster Hunter 36 posts

Unable to Download Map Packs, CoD: Ghosts

4 replies 245 views Edited Jun 10, 2014

Purchased Season Pass 2 days ago, still cant download any map packs because of the parental cotrol restrictions bug, seen several posts throughout various forums, no mention or apology from either party on the issue, £35 is a lot to spend when its impossible to even download what you paid for.

Message 1 of 5 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1784 posts

Re: Unable to Download Map Packs, CoD: Ghosts

Jun 10, 2014

What happens exactly when you tap to download? Any arror messages?

Message 2 of 5 (235 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 10, 2014

I'm having the same problem. Purchased on Saturday and the map packs and DLC will not download. 

When I go to the Playstation Network Store, it states that the Season Pass has been purchased and the map packs (i.e. Devastation) are showing as 'Not available for purchase'.

If I try and access the in-game store, Season Pass shows but when I click Download it states 'No content was found.' in the PlayStation Store and the Map Packs section never loads just constantly displaying 'Fetching store information...'.

There are no items in my Downloads pending or completed and there are also no files in my library.
Message 3 of 5 (229 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
4438 posts

Jun 11, 2014

Hey all. These are the forums for the North American region so you will need to go to your region's support for more assistence. http://faq.en.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/842/p/0

DLC is region locked. So if you are playing on a US disc, your PSN account must also be US in order for the DLC to work properly. 

J_W

Message 4 of 5 (218 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 12, 2014

Im having literally the EXACT same problem dude

Message 5 of 5 (183 Views)
0 Likes