Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 17 2011
By: timtay85 Splicer 54 posts

UFC Undisputed 2010 public space exercise equipment stop working

1 replies 76 views Edited Jul 17, 2011

This problem has been happening since thursday with the UFC Undisputed 2010 public space and private space excercise personal space. Since thursday in the beginning when it was first added on home it was working fine then all the sudden When i go and click on PullUps are any other excercise equipment later that day thats when the error messages started appearing it either tells me This game is unaviable or server error Unable to connect to the server at this time. Early in the morning saturday it was working fine then adventually those error messages came back later saturday evening and its been like that ever since alot of ppl said on home the reason this is happening is because ppl are glitching in the UFC Undisputed 2010 public space i dont know if thats true or not another thing is i truly love the UFC Undisputed personal space my only flaw with it is that you cant swim in the pool area are atleast go into the pool water are sit on the chairs next too the pool I hope sony can somehow allow you to go in the pool water in the ufc private space Sony pls fix these problems!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (76 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28642 posts

Re: UFC Undisputed 2010 public space exercise equipment stop working

Jul 17, 2011

You want to ask this question in the PS Home Support Forum.

A MOD may move this post for you anyway.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (76 Views)
0 Likes