Jan 22 2013
By: CJDJ_Canada First Son 1 posts

Trying to add funds to Wallet using Website & Paypal

7 replies 713 views Edited Jan 22, 2013

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone else is having issues adding Funds to their wallet using the website, (account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com), and Paypal.  I get the following error:

"We're sorry, but your payment resulted in an error. The problem has been reported to our operational staff and will be fixed as soon as possible. Please select another payment method or try again at a later time. "

Anyone else getting this?

Message 1 of 8 (713 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Trying to add funds to Wallet using Website & Paypal

Jan 23, 2013

I'm having trouble too. When trying to add funds through paypal, I get a prompt saying I will be redirected to Paypal and then a yellow bar appears on top of the page saying "Your request could not be completed. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later."

Message 2 of 8 (693 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 23, 2013

guessing by your name you are not from the states but at least u got a proper response all i keep getting is 'can't add funds to your  wallet'. i'm guessing this is due to sony's brilliant region locking but there may be ways to get around it if you add funds from the website while masking your IP address.Wish i had more advice but i'm just as annoyed with this as you I hope Sony just gets rid of this regional locking crap soon... i hope someone can post an answer that may be a but more helpful good luck to you my friend.

Message 3 of 8 (690 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013
Dude im havin troublesall around. Smiley Sad this update was retarted
im the ultimate defender none shal pa.... WHAT!!!!!! noooooooo

*flag scored by enemy*
Message 4 of 8 (668 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Jan 23, 2013

I have a $20 card to add for this weeks update.Vita and PS3 sayunableto add funds. Website says it's already been used, after (all 3 methods) acknowledge that it is a $20 card and valid. I hope they extend these sales based on how long I'm not able  to add money.

Thanks.

Message 5 of 8 (659 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
2943 posts

Jan 23, 2013

I'm having the same problems. I'm trying to add 25 USD via paypal and it takes me to a white screen with that same exact message at the top. I live in the US (Pennsylvania, to be exact) so it should work. 

Message 6 of 8 (653 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jan 23, 2013

After lots of tries (i got all the erros published here) I was able to do the transaction,  bought 25 dollars that got taken from my account and 24 hours later i still havent recieved my money, and it looks like costumer suppord doesnt exist in my country so my hands are pretty much tied, feels like sony cheated me out of 25 dollars.

Message 7 of 8 (606 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Message 8 of 8 (535 Views)
0 Likes