Jun 23 2011
By: matt32738 First Son 1 posts

Trouble having trophies sync online

3 replies 130 views Edited Jun 23, 2011

I first started noticing a problem with my trophies in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood at the beginning of the year.  A trophy was not appearing (online or on the PS3) that I knew I had earned.  I had to go back and acquire it again.

More recently I was working on the COD Black Ops trophy for reaching level 10 in training.  It never appeared (online or on PS3).  I had to do some annoying workaround where I split my screen into two players, and earned the achivement on the second profile after levelling up again.

Now over the past week, I have played Sonic 2 and earned a trophy or two.  Those trophies now show up on my PS3, but have yet to show up on online.  The game doesn't show up at all.  I've played the game and synced trophics many times since and it never appears.  All of my trophies for recently downloaded games Infamous and Little Big Planet work fine.

Yesterday I bought Portal 2 and LA Noire.  Portal 2 has synced and displayed normally, however I've earned 3 achievements on LA Noire so far and again, after many syncs, the information does not display online (though does on the PS3).

This is getting frustrating.  I'm a trophy junky.  Is there any way to fix this?  The trophies are showing fine on my PS3 (unlike previously where I was getting gipped from even earning them), but I'd like them to be viewable on the website as well.

Message 1 of 4 (130 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Trouble having trophies sync online

Jul 13, 2011

Mine has recently been doing the same thing around the time Infamous2 came out.  They all show on my PS3, but when I sync then login to playstation.com, they don't show up there.

Message 2 of 4 (130 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 14, 2011

Same exact issue here.

Message 3 of 4 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5406 posts

Jul 14, 2011

If you are really intent on seeing your trophies online as soon as you sync them, I would recommend using a different trophy tracking site.  The fact of the matter is that playstation.com doesn't always upload the trophy lists in a timely fashion.

You can find one such site by clicking my signature below, but there are others as well.  Most are free and work very well.

Message 4 of 4 (130 Views)
0 Likes