Mar 01 2013
By: AlexMeDInAGUARD First Son 1 posts

Trouble downloading revolution for black ops 2 for ps3

3 replies 224 views Edited Mar 1, 2013

im having trouble downloading revolution, so i download it and had to wait x amount of time then it started installing and it finished it said istall is complete and that but now i dont know where can i find the maps or the new thing ive already open the game and tried to go to zombies but there is nothing new! its still the same, and same thing happened with the nuketown when i finished downloading it and installing it there is just nothing new, and i tried by downloading it again but its still the same someone know what should i do? its for ps3

Message 1 of 4 (224 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Re: Trouble downloading revolution for black ops 2 for ps3

Mar 1, 2013

Im having the same issue over here... Im a little confused right now

Message 2 of 4 (188 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Mar 1, 2013

uh huh... I figured out you have to download and install "revolution" and "Nuketown" seperately.... just go through the in-game store and you'll find it under the "Map Packs" and it should be free if you have a season pass...

Message 3 of 4 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

Mar 1, 2013

So I downloaded this 3 times. It finally told me download was complete.

I went to play a match on the ski resort map and it started like it was loading, then gave me an error message and won't bring the maps up.

Is there a fix for this?

Also, my brother and I cannot play in the same group unless another friend is the host of the party...is there a fix for that as well?

If this gets to be too big of a hassle, I am selling my copy back to Gamestop and finding something else to play.

Message 4 of 4 (176 Views)
0 Likes