Highlighted
Oct 16 2013
By: Scy_K1CK First Son 16 posts
Accepted Solution

Trophy System?

[ Edited ]
3 replies 295 views Edited Aug 4, 2014

ok iv noticed there is a online mode and a offline mode, so whats the difference?? is it online mode is were the trophy is saved to your online acc.. offline mode is were trophys sre saved to the hdd? but say im online but then loose connection to psn n right then i get a trophy? now for the trophy to be saved on the acc do i reconnect to psn n sync trophys with server so say i get a new hdd n sign in my psn acc that trophy i got offline but synced it then the trophy is savd to the acc??????

J_W NECROED THREAD LOCKED

Message 1 of 4 (295 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
16925 posts

Re: Trophy System?

Oct 16, 2013

The offline mode is that all trophy progress is saved on your HDD until you log into the PSN and sync the trophies with the PSN servers.

Before you make any changes to your console, like replacing the HDD, you should connect to the PSN and perform the abovementioned sync to ensure all trophies are up to date.

Offline mode is for you to be able to look at your trophies without being connected to the PSN, a much quicker process as no synchronization is involved.

** Use a unique password for your PSN ID - one you don't use anywhere else **
** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear ** ** two-step verification - use it **

”Signature-1.jpg”
MVP Terms and Conditions ________________(=^‥^=)________________ Forum Rules of Conduct
========== SONY Customer Service 800-345-7669 or Link to Live Chat ==========

Message 2 of 4 (274 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Aug 3, 2014
Hey I'm trying to play ghost and my online trophy collection won't load it said error has occurred (80022D11) what do I do

Message 3 of 4 (179 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
16925 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 4, 2014

Truchy_01 wrote:
Hey I'm trying to play ghost and my online trophy collection won't load it said error has occurred (80022D11) what do I do

@Truchy_01

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4089

** Use a unique password for your PSN ID - one you don't use anywhere else **
** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear ** ** two-step verification - use it **

”Signature-1.jpg”
MVP Terms and Conditions ________________(=^‥^=)________________ Forum Rules of Conduct
========== SONY Customer Service 800-345-7669 or Link to Live Chat ==========

Message 4 of 4 (163 Views)
0 Likes