Jan 24 2011
By: Smoov_D First Son 27 posts

Trophies Not Updating From LittleBigPlanet 2

7 replies 98 views Edited Jan 24, 2011

My trophies from LittleBigPlanet 2 are not updating to my online/portable profile.  The actual count of how many trophies I currently have is correct but the actual trophies that I have earned and the game itself is now showing.  I have already synced mutliple times on my PS3 but no luck.  Any suggestions or insight on what's going on would be greatly appriciated!

Thanx!

Message 1 of 8 (98 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Re: Trophies Not Updating From LittleBigPlanet 2

Jan 28, 2011

....hmmmm, I just found out that my PS3Trophies.com sig and info is gathering from ALL of my PS3 games, but for some reason the PSN is not displaying them online, shows the count but not the games...gotta be something wrong on the PSN side of things...CRAZY

Message 2 of 8 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
81 posts

Jan 28, 2011

first of all go Lakers!

secondly: select "sync trophies" from your network menu on your ps3 to sync them to the servers and it should work

Message 3 of 8 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Jan 28, 2011

Give it a week.

Message 4 of 8 (98 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Feb 8, 2011

...thanx for the info, they are updating as counts but I still cannot see them here via my "portable trophies" or http://us.playstation.com/mytrophies/  but they are updating at http://www.ps3trophies.com/profile/Smoov_D, must be an issue with PSN or something.  I have tried multiple times syncing but no luck, might have to send an e-mail to Sony Support.  It's wierd, my two newest games, LBP 2 and RB 2 are not showing up, oh well...I will just send them a quick e-mail.  Thanx!

Message 5 of 8 (98 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 9, 2011

Same problems here. Two of my games' trophies won't show up but the count is correct. I had sent 2 e-mails to Sony last week. They are having hard time on solving this problem. My whole trophy system is not working correctly. The percentage of trophies are all wrong. I had this problem over 1 month now. Hope Sony will fix this soon.

Message 6 of 8 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Feb 9, 2011

PSN problem.

oGerSeni38 wrote:

The percentage of trophies are all wrong.

Remember each trophy has a value dependent on its type. For example, a silver trophy is worth more percent than a bronze trophy.

Message 7 of 8 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
21 posts

Feb 10, 2011

I'm having the problem as well, but not with LBP2. I'm having the problem with around six other games where they're not even showing up on my trophy list here on the website, though the percentage is correct, and they do show up on my PS3 console. Just not the website.

It's been like this for two or three months now. Really, really annoying.

Message 8 of 8 (98 Views)
0 Likes