Highlighted
Oct 18 2012
By: toadfrawg First Son 5 posts

Trine 2 unlock missing from PSN Store

4 replies 389 views Edited Oct 18, 2012

I just wanted to bring this up on the support forum.  It looks like the Trine 2 unlock key is missing from the PSN Store.  If you try to download the full game, you are only able to download the demo, the unlock key is missing.   I was tyring to redownload the game a few days ago and noticed the unlock key was no longer in my download list nor on the store.  From reading the threads here, it looks like other things are missing too (like Walking Dead Ep2).

I found a thread on the Network General board where a few other people noticed this too:  http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network/Content-unavailable-since-last-PSN-schedu...

It would be great if someone could look into this and get it restored.

Message 1 of 5 (389 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Trine 2 unlock missing from PSN Store

Oct 18, 2012
I have the same problem here, when I go to buy the unlock, it tell me that I already bougt it, so.. go to dowload options and download, but it's doesn't appear Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 5 (375 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Oct 19, 2012

Update....it looks like Sony got the Trine 2 unlock key restored. Awesome!

Message 3 of 5 (360 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18895 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2012

toadfrawg wrote:

Update....it looks like Sony got the Trine 2 unlock key restored. Awesome!

is it showing again on the download list? Currently I'm not at my house to check myself.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 4 of 5 (356 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Oct 19, 2012
Yeah, that's were I found it. I just happened to check tonight and there it was right next to the Trine 2 demo download where it was suppose to be.

I didn't check the store, I assumed it was there as well since it showed up back on my DL list. Looks like they also have Walking Dead Ep 2 back up as well.
Message 5 of 5 (347 Views)
0 Likes