Nov 18 2013
By: xX-Wolf89-Xx First Son 2 posts

Transfer Trophies or Change Region in the FUTURE

[ Edited ]
3 replies 286 views Edited Nov 21, 2013

OK, help me with this one please, give one clear answer so I wont over think that there is hope lol, I have 2 accounts one German because I used to live in Germany and didnt do any purchases on its store maybe little things (dont care about them) but all of my freaking trophies are on it its lvl 15 trophies, and the other account is USA which all of my purchases are on it like hundred of dollars worth, so I PURCHASE from the US one and PLAY on the German one to keep my trophies..... so the thing is I want to keep the US one and use it because of PS+ but dont want to lose my trophies, I cant access my special things like avatars and PS+ games when I use the German account for trophies ;(

Long story short, Please tell me I can transfer my trophies from my German account to US one in the future, OR WORST scenario that I can change the German region to American in the future  Smiley Happy

PLEAS HELP 

PEAC

Message 1 of 4 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
674 posts

Re: Transfer Trophies or Change Region

Nov 18, 2013
You can't change your region and transfer trophy data. But you can play any games that you've downloaded using one account on another. Download games on your US account and play and earn trophies on your German one.

On PS4, PS+ can be shared among all users on a system as long as the PS+ subscriber assigns the system as his primary console. This is highly beneficial seeing as most PS4 games will need PS+ for online multiplayer.
Message 2 of 4 (283 Views)
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2013

Hmmmm... are you sure that I can PLAY ONLINE on the German account from my PS+ of the US account? Smiley Happy but even so what about using my Avatars.... and BTW I know that I can't do anything now about it but what I meant is what about the future can it be implemented later on like what MircroSoft did, on Xbox now you can change Online ID and Region and other stuff but with coast.... is Sony abble to do such thing in the future thats what we want, fo examble we can't be stuck with same Online ID forever since we used to be children lol, there must be a sloution somewhere Smiley Wink 

Message 3 of 4 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
674 posts

Nov 21, 2013
Maybe in the future, Sony might allow it but for now you can't. I don't know about avatars and other stuff being usable on multiple accounts. But Games and DLC will work fine on any account. On PS3, you don't need PS+ for multiplayer so it doesn't matter if all accounts don't have it.

On PS4, them allowing all users to share a single PS+ subscription is awesome. So yes, you will be able to play online on a PS4 that has a user with a PS+ subscription. Buy PS+ and games with your US account and play online and earn trophies on your German account.
Message 4 of 4 (244 Views)
0 Likes