Oct 01 2013
By: Ryoma_Getter1 First Son 2 posts
Accepted Solution

Transaction History stops at 2011

2 replies 145 views Edited Oct 1, 2013

Hello, First time posting here, since I haven-t had much issues with my Ps3.

Thing is I got my PS3 back in 2009 i think just when Batman Arkham Asylum was released, I was trying to redownload some games and DLC from back then for example  the game trine and the  original Costume DLC for  the original Street Fighter IV, having played both super and arcade, I noticed the game does  no longer recognise my  original purchased cotumes.

When I go to the purchase history it stops at 2011, with some DLC for  MORTAL KOMBAT, as you can see  there are lots of games and dlc released between arkham asylum an mortal kombat, clearly something wrong.

Any ideas why is this happening,  should I contact Sony Support?  do they have a mail support system or only chat and telephone?

Message 1 of 3 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1623 posts

Re: Transaction History stops at 2011

Oct 1, 2013

http://us.playstation.com/corporate/contactus/

those are the options to contact SONY

but I am almost certain it states in the aggreement that its only your to redownload as long as sony hosts those file on the store, they can be removed at anytime which you would loose access to

Message 2 of 3 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
2 posts

Re: Transaction History stops at 2011

Oct 1, 2013

Thnaks on your answer, turns out there are 2 histories one is Purchase history the other download history, went way back  on that one and was able to redownload, no idea why its not on the  transactions one though...

Thanks anyway

Message 3 of 3 (127 Views)
0 Likes