Highlighted
Jan 16 2012
By: Nutkana First Son 2 posts

Tomb Raider not really free???

2 replies 69 views Edited Jan 16, 2012

I and my BF are both Playstation Plus members...we confirmed our "purchase" of the FREE Tomb Raider Underworld advertised as a free full game.  When we downloaded it, the product we both received is for a 60 minute trial.  WTH???  NOWHERE in the advertisements did it say it was a trial.  We have been Playstation Plus members for over 2 years, and still are, so I know it's not because of a lack of plus membership.  Any suggestions on how to actually get our free full game as promised?  Thanks!!!

Message 1 of 3 (69 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24784 posts

Re: Tomb Raider not really free???

Jan 16, 2012

I don't think that game is available to plus members free any more. If you didn't download it when it was available you're out of luck. That's how it works with all the free games. They're offered for a set amount of time and after that if you want them you pay. Sorry you missed out.

Message 2 of 3 (69 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40614 posts

Re: Tomb Raider not really free???

Jan 16, 2012

I'm with ne1 on this, however when you went to the PSN Store to make your "purchase" you downloaded the trial of the game not the actual game, hence the 60 minutes limit, what happens when you look for the actual game, was the game showing as "free"?, if as I suspect it was not then that is the reason for your question today.

I'm not currently in the US so I'm unable to check personally.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 3 of 3 (69 Views)
0 Likes