Oct 12 2013
By: Snowgoons Splicer 87 posts

***This has been handled***

[ Edited ]
4 replies 3928 views Edited Oct 16, 2013

EDIT:

Finally this has been handled they gave me a complete refund and removed the broken games from my list, BRAVO SONY, finally you guys treat me like the customer that has nearly 1k purchased downloads in that same list.

I dunno who gave kudos to gkpama00 if I was waiting on his "method of approach" nothing would have ever gotten done, some people just accept anything these days and that's probably why I was in this situation to begin with, they know people will just take being treated like garbage and will wait forever.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic It was my choice, I mean, my decision, and I wanted to actually PLAY online, so I am playing a cooler game called Wheels of Destruction. LOL
Message 1 of 5 (3,928 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
29327 posts

Re: Weeks of waiting for "support" someone should be fired over these events

[ Edited ]
Oct 13, 2013

No one higher than a supervisor is going to read your post here.  That is pretty much a given. They don't talk to customers.  That is customer support's job. As the problem that you describe should not be happening under any circumstances, is possible that no one at SCEA understands what the problem is, or how to fix it.  I don't recall hearing anyone complain of this particular issue before.  You seem to be under the impression that customer support is able, let alone obligated; to solve any problem that you have, in whatever time frame you consider reasonable.  That is not the case.  Customer support can't do anything about a problem like this.  They have to refer it to the PSN software support team, and it could take them days, or even weeks to figure it out.  They might never get to the bottom of it, if it is a really obscure problem. They won't spend unlimited resources trying, but they might give it more than a week. You have no choice really except to be patient.  Complaining on the forum will certainly not get you faster action.  Only a handful of people reading these forums even work for Sony, and the ones that do report to the same organization that you have been dealing with on the phone.  I'm not sure why you thought that you would reach a higher authority by posting to the forum.  You won't.  It is unlikely that anyone will be fired for failing to solve your problem. That's not how corporate HR departments operate, doing that wouldn't solve your problem either, it isn't clear whose fault your problem is (if anyone's), and frankly your problem probably isn't that important to Sony.  You are just one customer.  If this was happening to thousands of people, then that might be a different story.

GKP
Message 2 of 5 (3,889 Views)
Splicer
87 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 16, 2013

-

Image and video hosting by TinyPic It was my choice, I mean, my decision, and I wanted to actually PLAY online, so I am playing a cooler game called Wheels of Destruction. LOL
Message 3 of 5 (3,875 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
87 posts

Oct 16, 2013
been handled the way I suggested it be handled, it's never "a given" that you should be treated like garbage by a company, that's what you and others have "enabled"
Message 4 of 5 (3,831 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1623 posts

Re: ***This has been handled***

Oct 16, 2013

why did you remove the issue and the resolution? what if it helps someone else down the road

Message 5 of 5 (3,824 Views)