Sep 21 2011
By: sepeighth First Son 11 posts

There is something wrong with my PSN account in US server that i can't see anything in the playstation store

7 replies 109 views Edited Sep 21, 2011

There is something wrong with my PSN account in US server that i can't see anything in the playstation store,but i can play fifa online normally.

Everything is ok if i build a new account in US server,so there is nothing wrong with my network

未命名.jpg

this may be the reason:the language bar in account management show me like this

未命名.jpg

Message 1 of 8 (109 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Re: There is something wrong with my PSN account in US server that i can't see anything in the playstation store

Sep 23, 2011

help~~

Message 2 of 8 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3314 posts

Re: There is something wrong with my PSN account in US server that i can't see anything in the playstation store

Sep 23, 2011

Try going into account management and fix the address.

Message 3 of 8 (109 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
38890 posts

Sep 24, 2011

sepeighth wrote:

It‘s no use fixing the address,and the country can't be changed.

The language does not match the country may be the reason,so how can i change my lanuage?

I may be wrong but I don't think you can, I think its tied to the country.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 4 of 8 (109 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Sep 25, 2011

As you said the language tied to the country ,thats why that the PS store and the account management show me everything in Chinese,but my country is US.

So i think the trouble would be killed if the administrator fixed my language to English.

Message 5 of 8 (109 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Sep 25, 2011

It‘s no use fixing the address,and the country can't be changed.

The language does not match the country may be the reason,so how can i change my language?

Message 6 of 8 (109 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
38890 posts

Sep 25, 2011

Sorry I'm a little confused, are you based in the USA, by that I mean are you here in the US now, & is your PSN Account a US one?

If the answer to the above is something like, I am American but based in Japan but can't acces my USA Account then that explains it, Sony frowns upon & blocks via the ISP address accessing an account from outside of your on country.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 7 of 8 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
11 posts

Oct 31, 2011

It's not like this ,Everything is ok if i build a new account in US server.

Message 8 of 8 (109 Views)
0 Likes