Dec 06 2013
By: SurgeFist Lombax Warrior 271 posts

The funds could not be added to your wallet

[ Edited ]
4 replies 233 views Edited Dec 6, 2013

Bought a 20 dollar card, doesnt work, called sony they tell me its active...what the hell is goin on and why is sony so incompetent?, just say your hq is up in flames and chaos is breaking lose at your hq because this is ridiculous. how long will it take you guys to fix this stupid thing. I waited a long time to buy a 20 dollar card and now i have to wait a long time again for it to work?, sony I expect you to give us consumers having this problem our money back in credit form put the stupid credit on our wallet on our account because wal-mart or what ever store we got the card from will not, it is not the sellers fault, it is not the consumers fault, I like you sony i really do but it is solely your fault.

Message 1 of 5 (233 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: The funds could not be added to your wallet

Dec 6, 2013

Having the same problem, it makes me sad

Message 2 of 5 (219 Views)
Lombax Warrior
271 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 6, 2013

One cannot be sad but angry at the lack of respect for the costumer, Sony should be able to instant credit us costumers and deactivate the card experiencing this problem, most of us are poor and dont have time for this.

EDIT: Called Sony again and one rep told me that they are indeed having issues with all the cards and that they are under mantainance, sadly they dont know when it will be fixed...now thats sad. Whats sadder is that the higher ups hide from all this, *sigh* I'll give it a bit more time just because I like u Sony, but man... what a drag.

Still better than Xbox and their ridiculous BS.

Message 3 of 5 (214 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Dec 6, 2013

Thanks for the update man. Havent had a chance to call yet, been in class Smiley Sad(((

Message 4 of 5 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
271 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 9, 2013

No problem, call them if you can to get even more info, each SONY rep gives different information sometimes.

EDIT: I called Sony and they told me that unfortunatelly I exceeded my tries today but to call them tomorrow and if the error persists they will give me a new voucher code, pretty neat huh... Ill keep you guys posted.

EDIT: Turns out my card was not activated by the store, I bought it on EBAY so I got a refund from the seller.

Message 5 of 5 (191 Views)
0 Likes