Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 07 2012
By: DiamondSkills First Son 2 posts

The connection with Sony Entertainment Network timed out. NEED HELP!

[ Edited ]
2 replies 456 views Edited Oct 7, 2012

Everything was working perfectly a month ago, when one day i turned my PS3 on, and tried to sign in, this message showed up '' The connection with Sony Entertainment Network timed out ''. 

I've tried rebooting my modem and all that. I think I've tried almost everything.

I did the Internet connection test, Everything was fine, besides PSN.

I live in Norway, Please help me! im not able to play online, or go to Playstation Store...

Message 1 of 3 (456 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30304 posts

Re: Playstation Network to sony entertainment has expired! NEED HELP!

Oct 7, 2012

DiamondSkills wrote:

Everything was working perfectly a month ago, when one day i turned my PS3 on, and tried to sign in, this message showed up '' Playstation network to sony entertainment has expired ''. 

I've tried rebooting my modem and all that. I think I've tried almost everything.

I did the Internet connection test, Everything was fine, besides PSN.

I live in Norway, Please help me! im not able to play online, or go to Playstation Store...

Welcome to the PlayStation Community for the USA.

The message you've quoted is not one I have come across before at all, is there an error code as well

You have also posted your question in the USA Forums, posting in the UK/EU ones may yield you better more region-specific responses.

Message 2 of 3 (445 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Playstation Network to sony entertainment has expired! NEED HELP!

Oct 7, 2012

Hello there! No there is no error code.. Just '' The connection to Sony entertainment network timed out '' 
But thanks i will try to post this in the UK forum !

Message 3 of 3 (437 Views)
0 Likes