Nov 25 2012
By: Daientou First Son 9 posts

The PlayStation Store is missing DLC for Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen

[ Edited ]
3 replies 270 views Edited Nov 26, 2012

I just got Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen for the PS3 recently, and intended to download the Map And Character Pack DLC.  After the recent update to the PlayStation Store, however, it is gone.

I asked a friend of mine whom owns an XBox 360, and it is still available in the XBox Live Marketplace.

I don't know what other DLC for other games may be missing, but I can only assume that is not the only game inexplicably missing its DLC. 

I would like to request that the DLC be please returned to the PlayStation Store.  I was looking forward to buying and installing that DLC.

Message 1 of 4 (270 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Re: The PlayStation Store is missing DLC for Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen

Nov 27, 2012

So that's it?  Support e-mails me and tells me to post my complaint here, and nobody from support even bothers to read this? 

Message 2 of 4 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
9 posts

Re: The PlayStation Store is missing DLC for Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen

Dec 1, 2012

Still waiting, support staff!

Message 3 of 4 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6572 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2012

Youll have a Long wait... this is a Self help forum.

SCE does not read these pages.  (this is just a spam place holder)

The game is over 3 years old Activision Don't keep content online for ever they pull content that does not sell... and turn off game servers.

June 23, 2009 the game was released 

SCE won't request it.

You have to ask Activison to re issue... when they said games forums they meant Activision forums

but Activision won't care... If you have not learned that after there current titles, guess you never will...

SIEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester
I use Game Capture HD II to capture and upload videos on to youtube

Fix your 3.5mm headset mic issues with a solution....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  Click Here <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

View forum in Full Desktop Power or Mobile Mode

Message 4 of 4 (210 Views)
0 Likes