Aug 02 2013
By: PrinceOfZagros First Son 5 posts

The Last of Us

7 replies 138 views Edited Aug 2, 2013

Hi, I recently purchased a used copy of The Last of Us. I wanted to buy an online code but I can't seem to find it anywhere on the store or online. I even tried looking in game but I just cannot find a place to download the code. I'm located in Canda if that helps.

Message 1 of 8 (138 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
41884 posts

Re: The Last of Us

Aug 3, 2013

PrinceOfZagros wrote:

Hi, I recently purchased a used copy of The Last of Us. I wanted to buy an online code but I can't seem to find it anywhere on the store or online. I even tried looking in game but I just cannot find a place to download the code. I'm located in Canda if that helps.

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

I just went to the U.S. PSN Online Store & found the pass, it's $19.99.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/cid=UP9000-BCUS98174_00-THELASTOFUSSEPAS

I see no reason to think it shoudln't also be in the Canadian onlne store (PSN Store also)

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 8 (132 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Aug 3, 2013

Is that not the Season's pass for DLC? Does that come with an online code?

Message 3 of 8 (128 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
41884 posts

Aug 3, 2013

PrinceOfZagros wrote:

Is that not the Season's pass for DLC? Does that come with an online code?

It's the only Season Pass I can see available in the store, but yes, it includes DLC too.

Are you sure its not available for purchase in-game?

BRIT-KO

Message 4 of 8 (126 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Aug 3, 2013

I'm sure. I can't find it anywhere. I can only access it through a direct purchase link and even then when I click the buy button it says "You are not eligible to purchase or download this content."

Message 5 of 8 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
181 posts

Aug 3, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

PrinceOfZagros wrote:

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/cid=UP9000-BCUS98174_00-THELASTOFUSSEPAS

I see no reason to think it shoudln't also be in the Canadian onlne store (PSN Store also)

BRIT-KO

I believe the OP is looking for the online pass to play multiplayer no the season pass for future DLC? I just checked both US and Canadian PSN stores and for some reason the online pass is missing in the Canadian store. 36 online passes availible in the US store and only 35 availinle in Canada. The missing one is The Last Of Us. 

I believe you are going to have to contact Naughty Dog or SCE Consumer Service Canada directly to ask how to get one? 

Hope this helps a little. 

Message 6 of 8 (116 Views)
MVP Support
41884 posts

Aug 3, 2013

J_R_ wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

PrinceOfZagros wrote:

BRIT-KO

I believe the OP is looking for the online pass to play multiplayer no the season pass for future DLC? I just checked both US and Canadian PSN stores and for some reason the online pass is missing in the Canadian store. 36 online passes availible in the US store and only 35 availinle in Canada. The missing one is The Last Of Us. 

I believe you are going to have to contact Naughty Dog or SCE Consumer Service Canada directly to ask how to get one? 

Hope this helps a little. 

I think you're quite correct J_R apologies to the OP, my mistake.

Odd that it doesn't appear available in the Store huh.

BRIT-KO

Message 7 of 8 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
5 posts

Aug 3, 2013

Thanks for your reply. I contacted Sony support and they told me Naughty Dog didn't put the online pass on the Canadian store for whatever reason. I'm currently trying to contact Naught Dog support to figure out why.

Message 8 of 8 (112 Views)
0 Likes