Oct 24 2013
By: Naveed-Pakistan First Son 16 posts

The Last of Us asks for online pass when enter factions

2 replies 1235 views Edited Oct 24, 2013

I've bought myself The Last of Us about 4 months ago. Entered voucher code provided behind the booklet and accessed online faction mode and really enjoyed multiplayer. Everything was working perfect. Today I bought new dlc (Abandoned Territory Maps) downloaded and installed them but couldn't access those new features. Someone at forum told me to redownload everything from beginning, i did the same, deleted everything with the title Last of Us in game data utility and then updated system to patch 1.05 and downloaded maps again. When i tried to enter factions, it asked me to redeem online pass again, and voucher code behind the no longer worked for this. please tell me what should i do now? I no longer have access to online features. I was so excited about playing new maps and turns out i cant even play what i was playing before. help please

There are 2 rules of success:
1 - Never tell everything you know.
Message 1 of 3 (1,235 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24784 posts

Re: The Last of Us asks for online pass when enter factions

Oct 25, 2013

The online pass should also be in your download list. Start looking then redownload it.

I like your sig by the way. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 3 (1,209 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
16 posts

Re: The Last of Us asks for online pass when enter factions

Oct 25, 2013

thanks, online pass problem is solved.. but now i still cant play with new maps.. i've redownloaded both patch 1.05 and abandoned territory maps atleast 5 times. but it wont work. when i start find match dlc in supply raid, it redirects to ps store and after one minute of refreshing it says no items available.. i've double checked everything. please help Smiley Sad

There are 2 rules of success:
1 - Never tell everything you know.
Message 3 of 3 (1,202 Views)
0 Likes