Jun 22 2013
By: coolperson14 First Son 6 posts

The Last of Us Online pass Problem

[ Edited ]
8 replies 1906 views Edited Jun 22, 2013

I can't see to access multilayer. I bought the game at a Gamestop, got the voucher code, I went in the multilayer section of the game to enter it, it works, well the voucher code and I've downloaded the online pass multiple times but I still don't have the option to play multiplayer. All I have is:
''redeem online pass'' (or something like that), ''purchase online pass'', ''leave online''. And I keep getting this over and over again.

I validated the code tons of times and I still don't have the option to play. I validated it on PS store, on the Account Management, and in the game itself and I  still don't have the option to play. I've been searching on the internet for people who have the same problem but so far I didn't find anything.

I also called PSN already and they have trouble shooted my PS3 and they said that they could not do anything to it and it was a problem with the game and not the PSN so they told me to come to the forums for help. So what could I do to be able to play online? I've tried so many things with the PlayStation rep. But nothing seems to works. Please help.

Message 1 of 9 (1,906 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
237 posts

Re: The Last of Us Online pass Problem

[ Edited ]
Jun 22, 2013

coolperson14 wrote:

I can't see to access multiplayer. I bought the game at a Gamestop, got the voucher code, I went in the multiplayer section of the game to enter it, it works, well the voucher code and I've downloaded the online pass multiple times but i still don't have the option to play multiplayer. All I have is:
''redeem online pass'' (or something like that), ''purchase online pass'', ''leave online''. And i keep getting this over and over again.

I validated the code tons of times and I still don't have the option to play. I validated it on PS store, on the Account Managment, and in the game itself and I  still dont have the option to play. I've been searching on the internet for people who have the same problem but so far I didn't find anything.

I also called PSN already and they have trouble shooted my PS3 and they said that they could not do anything to it and it was a problem with the game and not the PSN so they told me to come to the forums for help. So what could i do to be able to play online? I've tried so many things with the PlayStation rep. but nothing seems to works. please help.

Probably a stupid question but... It IS the online Pass your downloading right? Once you enter the code all you have to do is click "Download" And it should unlock multiplayer on it's own. If not, did you try posting here? You're more likely to get a response from there than on here.

Message 2 of 9 (1,904 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jun 22, 2013

Once I enter the code I download it, but when I enter the game to play it still tells me to enter the code, even thought I have already done it multiple times. The code itself works because it shows on my download list and the Play Station rep said the code has been process on my System. 

I just posted on the Last of Us forum, thanks for that Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 9 (1,896 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
237 posts

Jun 22, 2013

coolperson14 wrote:

Once I enter the code I download it, but when I enter the game to play it still tells me to enter the code, even thought I have already done it multiple times. The code itself works because it shows on my download list and the Play Station rep said the code has been process on my System. 

I just posted on the Last of Us forum, thanks for that Smiley Happy

That certainly sounds like quite the problem... Hopefully someone from here or the last of forums can find out what's up!

Best of luck!  Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 9 (1,890 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 29, 2013

Plase help!
When I enter the voucher code, there is a pop-up "The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid. Please check your entries."
I've just torn the package seal!!

Yoobios
Message 5 of 9 (1,701 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 21, 2013

I NEVER WRITE OR POST BUT I SEE ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM OR JUST AFEW WHAT I GOING TO TRY NEXT IS TRY TO CONTACT NAUGHTY DOG TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM I SUGGEDST DO THE SAME THIS PROBLEM HAPPENS TO JUST A FEW PEOPLE I DONT KNOW IF THE DISC IS THE PROBLEM OR MY PLAY OR MY CONECCTION BUT IT HAPPEN TO OTHER  SURE IS NOT COINCIDENCE

Message 6 of 9 (1,632 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 7, 2013
how much does the online pass cost on PlayStation store?
Message 7 of 9 (1,520 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
24784 posts

Aug 7, 2013
Message 8 of 9 (1,515 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 21, 2014
Make sure you read and scroll all the 12 terms and agreement and agree. Skipping it will result that problem of continuous download of the pass
Message 9 of 9 (1,156 Views)
0 Likes