Oct 02 2011
By: Rudo82 First Son 2 posts

The King of Fighters?

3 replies 53 views Edited Oct 2, 2011

hi i want to buy the king of fighters collection because it has the 97 and 98 versions but it says PSP GAME if i buy and download it can i play it in my system PS3 ? please need an answer

Message 1 of 4 (53 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39173 posts

Re: The King of Fighters?

Oct 2, 2011

Hi & Welcome to the Playstation Online Community.

I have to say i have not heard of this game, is it a PSN game available in the PSN Store for download?, if so it shouid say, perhaps in the description somewhere if it can be played on both systems, some games can & some cannot, however if it is listed solely in PSP games & doesn't state otherwise then I'm going to go with no.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 4 (53 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
6755 posts

Oct 2, 2011
Message 3 of 4 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3314 posts

Oct 2, 2011

BRIT-KO wrote:

I have to say i have not heard of this game, is it a PSN game available in the PSN Store for download?, if so it shouid say, perhaps in the description somewhere if it can be played on both systems, some games can & some cannot, however if it is listed solely in PSP games & doesn't state otherwise then I'm going to go with no.

The full title of the game is "King of Fighters: The Orochi Saga". This game released out many years ago on the PS2 and PSP. The version on the PSN is just the digital copy of the PSP game.

In other words, it will not play on the PS3.

Message 4 of 4 (53 Views)
0 Likes