Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 12 2013
By: bigjosh50 Splicer 57 posts
Accepted Solution

TROPHY UPLOAD PROBLEMS

2 replies 176 views Edited Feb 12, 2013

I got a new super slim PS3 this past January since my old fat PS3 YLOD on me in December. The weird thing is that when I sync my trophys, the sync upload is very slow. It will stop at 5% and after a while the internet connection would time out. I took my ps3 to my junior college and used there internet to upload but it does the same. I deactivated my old ps3 and activated my new one thinking that might help but it didn't, any way I can get all my trophys uploaded

Message 1 of 3 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
6650 posts

Re: TROPHY UPLOAD PROBLEMS

Feb 12, 2013
It actually not weird that the sync is slow, I know back when my PS3 got YLOD it took me an hour or so to sync my trophies. It takes long because it has to sync every trophy you have on your account to the PS3.

What connection are you using Wired or Wireless, the internet connection shouldn`t time out, and if it is going much slower then it should, then it would sound like a connection issue.
Message 2 of 3 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Re: TROPHY UPLOAD PROBLEMS

Feb 13, 2013

You know I believe your right, I was using a Mifi connection when I was trying to sync (maybe not best idea ever) if it did what it did to your system maybe I need to take it back to the school and be alittle patient with it syncing. But yeah bud I'm going to try that THANKS

Message 3 of 3 (143 Views)
0 Likes