Jul 16 2013
By: SUPREME-FM1985 Splicer 74 posts

TRIPLE ITEMS ON MY DOWNLOAD LIST SINCE JOINING PS PLUS.

1 replies 150 views Edited Jul 16, 2013

Hello and good morning,

I am requesting formally requesting service because of the issue my PSN ACCOUNT is having. Recently for the first time(in July 1, 2013) I joined PLAYSTATION PLUS (PlayStation®Plus: 1 Year Membership(1) Prepaid Card RCH2-5DN6-FFK8)
Also on July 2, 2013 I also added an additional 2 more memberships:
(PlayStation®Plus: 3 Month Membership (1) Prepaid Card 3K4M-DKN9-73LH)
(PlayStation®Plus: 3 Month Membership (1) Prepaid Card LCG8-MGN3-PQ9L)
MY SUBSCRIPTION NOW EXPIRES ON January 1, 2015.

THE ISSUE MY ACCOUNT IS HAVING:
1. Since I joined PlAYSTATION PLUS on July 1, I have 3 of every item on my download list, except for "Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee" which I downloaded July 10, 2013 and the avatars and themes.

2. Since all of the items in my downloads list are now tripled(3 of every item) I know have to ENDURE THE PAIN OF TRIPLE DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLING, and the space it is taking up on my hard drive would also be triple if it installed a second and third. After it downloads for the second time the PS3 asks me do you want to install a second time or something like that and I press NO, and the download thankfully finishes. However I can CONFIRM that it would download and install 3 times because I tested with one of the items.

WHY DO I ALL OF A SUDDEN HAVE 3 OF EVERY ITEM ON MY DOWNLOAD LIST SINCE JOINING PLAYSTATION PLUS AS WELL AS THE  DOUBLE DOWNLOADING AND POTENTIAL DOUBLE INSTALLING? I want this issue fixed AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I would once again like to say this is only happening to the items on my download list since joining PLAYSTATION PLUS. Everything else in my download list is normal(1of every item).

Message 1 of 2 (150 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
17013 posts

Re: TRIPLE ITEMS ON MY DOWNLOAD LIST SINCE JOINING PS PLUS.

Jul 16, 2013

You have posted in a forum of Playstation Users just like you.  

If you want to contact SONY customer service you should click on "Contacting Support" in the lower left corner of any forum page.

And, if I were you, remove the card codes you posted.  Click on the "Option" button in the upper right corner of your post, then "Edit".  You probably redeemed the cards already, but just in case I would remove the details from your forum post.

** Use a unique password for your PSN ID - one you don't use anywhere else **
** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear ** ** two-step verification - use it **

”Signature-1.jpg”
MVP Terms and Conditions ________________(=^‥^=)________________ Forum Rules of Conduct
========== SONY Customer Service 800-345-7669 or Link to Live Chat ==========

Message 2 of 2 (141 Views)
0 Likes