First Son
3 posts

Re: TD Visa Debit Card

Jul 2, 2013
wish my RBC virtual visa worked...been trying for days...still nothing I try after every update to see but no not yet....**bleep** sonycome on man?!?!?!
Message 31 of 62 (2,418 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
3 posts

Jul 2, 2013
this is actually a really good idea I never thot of using my paypal before!! thanks a lot Smiley Very Happy
Message 32 of 62 (2,414 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 18, 2013

mine still doesnt work, yes all the information is correct, it keeps saying that my number isnt valid.

Message 33 of 62 (1,608 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Nov 18, 2013

This isn't a Canadian thing. I'm from Brooklyn NY and my card isn't working (and the address for my account and the card are exact matches).

Message 34 of 62 (1,607 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 6, 2013

i just called td bank because of same issue the lady on the phone said she looked into it and psn does not accept visa debit cards. So i suggest we create a ruckus and make them accept them as its all cash in the end.

Message 35 of 62 (1,448 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Dec 6, 2013
AGREED RBC VIRTUAL DEBIT SONY NEEDS TO FIX THIER SH!! JUST LIKE DICE AND EA WITH BATTLEFIELD> >> STILL GETTIBNG CE ERROR AND GAME CRASHES FEELIGN JIPPED FOR MY $500.00
Message 36 of 62 (1,442 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 10, 2013

Yea my debit card sometimes works, sometimes doesn't. Their system has a hard time handling both debit and credit cards. The most reliable method is to just use psn cards. The issue is entirely on their end. For some dumb reason they haven't figured out how to make their system work well with credit and debit cards. 

Message 37 of 62 (1,397 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 10, 2013

I am having this exact same issue using my TD Visa Debit Card. I enter ALL of my information EXACTLY as it is on my bill and yet it still says "Please enter a valid credit card number" (mind you I have tried entering my information on both my PS4 and on the website from my PC) This is truely annoying and should not be happening. How does Sony expect to make money if you can't even use your credit card to buy anything! I really do hope this issue is resolved in the VERY NEAR future. Think they need to add the option of using Visa Debit cards as well as using Pre Paid cards. This is the only place I have ever recieved this error while using my card. There is quite a few features I am missing out on because of this error and it is very dissappointing, almost disappointing enough to make me go get an Xbox One because I have never had this issue with them. Although you can use PayPal to do things like load your Wallet, you cannot do things like create a Sub-Account unless you have a credit card on your account which is absolutely ridiculous.

Message 38 of 62 (1,394 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Dec 10, 2013
Consider yourself lucky it wasn't linked. It seems Sony has had another security breach and people are getting hammered with fraudulent charges today. Most are around $150 bucks. I was hit for $50 bucks and promptly changed my password and unlinked my card.
Message 39 of 62 (1,384 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jan 18, 2014

I got my card to work today. Dont know if this will Help but. Card was a Visa Debit from TD Canada Trust. When entering my information I wrote everything in capitol letters I wrote my Postal Code with no spaces if you are in a apartment write your address like " 1234 GUESS ST APT 5" (without the quotes of course). Also I didn't register the card the standard way I was using a 30-day trial code for Music Unlimited that came with my system it then asked for my billing information. Good Luck!

Message 40 of 62 (1,153 Views)