VP of Gaming
28088 posts

Re: Store issues

Jun 4, 2011

Now I understand... So now you have two active threads on this topic (Looking for Moderator)...?

There are a few solutions posted in the PlayStation Home Support forum. Have you gone there and tried all of them? Maybe do a little experimenting with a friend's PS3 and ISP? Go from your home to their home and back? Basically use their PS3 to log on from your home and theirs, and they can do the same with theirs.

Explore every option. Sometimes the simplest solution is right under our fingertips.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 11 of 17 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Jun 4, 2011

thanks, I will try support.  All I want is my dolphys back.  I can't go through that again.  Too much time and effort wasted, just because we had a bug on thursday.  I also have $22 on my PSN account and still not sure what to get.  Thanks again, I've seen you before on home.

Message 12 of 17 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Jun 4, 2011

I don't care about the store.  I' m just looking to see how I can get my stuff back. I know the servers are being jammed right now by people.  hopefully Monday will be better.  Thanks.

Message 13 of 17 (88 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 4, 2011

Haha thx right after I posted this i logged on and i had it >< my bads haha

Message 14 of 17 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3249 posts

Jun 4, 2011

For clarification, there is nothing to download to activate the 1 month of Playstation Plus, once you 'check out' from your basket, the icon will dissapear from the store.   Then you should see the Playstation Plus logo next to your own name in Friends on the XMB.

Message 15 of 17 (88 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jun 9, 2011

I had the same problem with those error codes  popping up.  At first I thought it was my router but I guess with the PSN it's gonna be  a new problem everyday. I hope Sony can actually get their s**#! straight. We all paid too much money for this to be happening over and over again.

Message 16 of 17 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Jun 9, 2011

No, I lost my dolphys and all my pickories that I had.  I had to do a SAFE mode thursday and I got everything back except those two things, which were really important to me.  My dolphys are gone and my pickories are gone.  All my rewards and everything else is here but not those. 

Message 17 of 17 (88 Views)
0 Likes