Dec 15 2013
By: Brandon_3409 First Son 1 posts

Stolen PS3

6 replies 208 views Edited Dec 15, 2013
Hey everybody, so my ps3 was stolen last night from someone I let stay on my couch.

My question is this: is there any way that I can obtain my serial number from sony? Can they associate my psn account with a serial number or MAC address? I think whoever has it is most likely stupid enough to try to play on my account. I've already filed a police report, but do you guys have any additional advice? I want to try to outsmart this guy.
Message 1 of 7 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1623 posts

Re: Stolen PS3

Dec 15, 2013

Brandon_3409 wrote:
Hey everybody, so my ps3 was stolen last night from someone I let stay on my couch.

My question is this: is there any way that I can obtain my serial number from sony? Can they associate my psn account with a serial number or MAC address? I think whoever has it is most likely stupid enough to try to play on my account. I've already filed a police report, but do you guys have any additional advice? I want to try to outsmart this guy.

you did all you can by filing the police report,  Sony will not help you bounty hunt them yourself

how do you not know them if they slept on your couch 

Message 2 of 7 (203 Views)
MVP Support
24622 posts

Dec 15, 2013

W_W_Heisenberg wrote:

Brandon_3409 wrote:

you did all you can by filing the police report,  Sony will not help you bounty hunt them yourself

My wife's cousin once went across the Country sleeping on strangers couches instead of renting Hotel rooms. All you have to do is search da interwebz. I'd never do that but she's crazy adventurous. That's right, she.

Message 3 of 7 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1623 posts

Dec 15, 2013

ne1atall wrote:

W_W_Heisenberg wrote:

Brandon_3409 wrote:

My wife's cousin once went across the Country sleeping on strangers couches instead of renting Hotel rooms. All you have to do is search da interwebz. I'd never do that but she's crazy adventurous. That's right, she.

craigs list Joe stole his PS3?

Message 4 of 7 (186 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24622 posts

Dec 15, 2013

W_W_Heisenberg wrote:

Yep. That's my guess if the OP is legit.

Message 5 of 7 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1623 posts

Dec 15, 2013

ne1atall wrote:

W_W_Heisenberg wrote:

Yep. That's my guess if the OP is legit.

if thats the case its long sold and a veggie burritto was purcased and he is on another couch tonight

Message 6 of 7 (173 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Dec 16, 2013
So you let strangers sleep in your house....and not expect them to steal stuff or murder you in your sleep and rape your wife? I'd be getting a divorce if my wife let people stay on my couch like that. Then a year later while your eating your frosted flakes watching the morning news yin your own place you see your old house on TV with a story of a murder victim on the news. I wouldn't tolerate that bull....
Message 7 of 7 (164 Views)
0 Likes