Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 03 2013
By: Karvahl First Son 8 posts

Still haven't got my $50 from Paypal

3 replies 107 views Edited Mar 3, 2013

Hello everyone!.

I wanted to get PS+ for a year before the offer expires. The problem is that i already did the Paypal transaction so i could add funds to my wallet (i did this on Friday night).

At the end of the transaction via Paypal, there was an alert about taking a while to make the process. In my e-mail, i got the "You made a $50 payment to Sony..." but i still haven't got nothing else.

I tried logging in and out like the Q&A says, but it's no use.

Please, help me.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (107 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
17233 posts

Re: Still haven't got my $50 from Paypal

Mar 3, 2013

You should probably take this up with Paypal. Does your Paypal address and the address you used to make your PSN account match?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (103 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Mar 3, 2013

I think they do not match. Also, i haven't filled my Billing Information.

I used Paypal on other services, like eBay, Best Buy, Amazon and Steam.

If you say that there can be an issue regarding my PSN account and my Paypal addresses, i doubt it because i never had issues with it on other services. Also, if Paypal was region-restricted, i couldn't make the payment (it would login and say "You cannot do this in your country"), which i already did.

In the past, it happened to me to wait days to receive PSN cards from Best Buy, and this is the first time i use Paypal for adding funds to my wallet.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (98 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
17233 posts

Mar 3, 2013

Karvahl wrote:

I think they do not match. Also, i haven't filled my Billing Information.

I used Paypal on other services, like eBay, Best Buy, Amazon and Steam.

If you say that there can be an issue regarding my PSN account and my Paypal addresses, i doubt it because i never had issues with it on other services. Also, if Paypal was region-restricted, i couldn't make the payment (it would login and say "You cannot do this in your country"), which i already did.

In the past, it happened to me to wait days to receive PSN cards from Best Buy, and this is the first time i use Paypal for adding funds to my wallet.

Doubt all you like but if the addresses don't match Sony will not complete the transaction. The money will be returned to your Paypal account. I don't know how long this takes. That's why you should ask Paypal. They'd know better how long it takes to have funds credited after a transaction has been declined.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (96 Views)
0 Likes