Nov 17 2013
By: aidenbear First Son 1 posts

Still Cannot Connect to PSN on PS4

2 replies 645 views Edited Nov 17, 2013

I haven't seen any posts or any "Red" bars saying there are still issues but I have been trying now since launch to get on PSN but all I get is a circle that loads for hours. There is no way to contact support because it is always busy. I have tried different internets and different accounts and none of them work. 

Message 1 of 3 (645 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Re: Still Cannot Connect to PSN on PS4

Nov 17, 2013
Im not able to get on psn either. I was ok on the first day, but for the past 2 days I am unable to. Sux
Message 2 of 3 (638 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
14 posts

Re: Still Cannot Connect to PSN on PS4

Nov 17, 2013

I can boot up my ps4 system and play the 3 games I have singleplayer but when trying to connect to PSN over wifi in any way shape or form, (signing into my profile or using any online feature at all) I am immediately greeted by the "Error SU-30696-4" screen.  I have an active connection to my apartment buildings wifi but it says my NAT is failing.  I am using said wireless connection to post this message from my pc, so it is obviously working properly.  I have also tried a wired connection (which I KNOW works because I use it to play xbox live) and it says "Obtain IP address FAILED Cannot obtain an IP address within the time limit (CE-33984-7).

PLEASE HELP

I have manually updated my system to 1.5 and no luck

I have called playstation support FOUR TIMES, twice I have been hung up on after 40 minutes exactly of holding and twice I have waited for an hour plus and NOBODY picks up the phone.  I am currently on hold for the FIFTH time in the 83rd minute and no answer.

THIS IS ABSURD.  

am I the only one experiencing these errors today? i have friends that are able to play cod and sign in. plz reply lol :[

Message 3 of 3 (598 Views)
0 Likes