Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 03 2012
By: OPtiCa1_aNomAly First Son 4 posts

Starhawk Online Pass

3 replies 460 views Edited Dec 3, 2012

Hello,

I recently bought Starhawk pre-owned from gamestop a whie back and bought the online pass soon thereafter. I decided to look at my recipt again and nothiced that it actually DID have an online pass. Some people probalby think I'm stupid for not seeing this, but when do you find a pre-owned game that has an included online pass? What I was wondering is if it's possible for Sony to give me a refund on my online pass purchase. I know I should've been sure when I was purchasing blah blah blah...  but since when did gamestop give out online passes for used games?

Any responses or comments are welcome and thanks in advance

Message 1 of 4 (460 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
241 posts

Re: Starhawk Online Pass

Dec 3, 2012

OPtiCa1_aNomAly wrote:

Hello,

I recently bought Starhawk pre-owned from gamestop a whie back and bought the online pass soon thereafter. I decided to look at my recipt again and nothiced that it actually DID have an online pass. Some people probalby think I'm stupid for not seeing this, but when do you find a pre-owned game that has an included online pass? What I was wondering is if it's possible for Sony to give me a refund on my online pass purchase. I know I should've been sure when I was purchasing blah blah blah...  but since when did gamestop give out online passes for used games?

If im correct their is no refund givin' for any PSN purchases.:smileysad:

Message 2 of 4 (454 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11443 posts

Dec 3, 2012
Why don't you call Sony and find out? All sales are final, but they aren't above one-time refunds and such.

R.I.P. Off-Topic.                  "Eerrrm."   -BRIT-KO, on the topic of 'johngie'.
04/09/2014 - Never Forget

Message 3 of 4 (444 Views)
VP of Gaming
30416 posts

Dec 4, 2012

OPtiCa1_aNomAly wrote:

Hello,

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

I'd have thought it very unusual for a pre-owned game to have the online pass intact, having said that I'd probably have double-checked first before asuming that was the case.

As Johngie has suggested contacting Sony may yield some fruit,maybe you'll get a sympathetic representative on the other end of the phone, but as Johngie also said generally all sales are final.

Good luck!

Message 4 of 4 (435 Views)
0 Likes