Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 04 2011
By: RD_21 First Son 21 posts

Special case with wb program and the PS+

5 replies 17 views Edited Jun 4, 2011

I have a very strange and precise problem. When we've learn that the PSN would go down because of hackers and people start blaming Sony I told people that I was supporting them because that could have happened to anyone and that I would buy PS+ for 1 year the day the store would be back up (I was already considering it for the free stuff and cloud saving because I am a psycho who don't want to lose his game if his PS3 was to die), so I did.

The problem is that when I try to get the PS+ from the welcome back program it tells me that "This content cannot be accessed on your account" and it doesn't show in my transaction history neither did it add any days in my service list. I work in programmation and I wont try to pretend I know how your system work, but maybe you guys are trying to create a PS+ subscription with the 30 days instead of modify my current one and it don't work? Is it normal, is it a problem for everyone at the moment?

Thanks for taking the time to read my thread and anwsering to it in a proper manner.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (17 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Re: Special case with wb program and the PS+

Jun 5, 2011

Is the support open and answering on week-end?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (17 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Jun 6, 2011

I guess not so I will try my luck again today.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (17 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Jun 8, 2011

So no one is looking at the support forum anymore?

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2566 posts

Jun 8, 2011

Let me get this right, when the PSN came back online you bought the PS+ subscription?  And now you are trying to access the free 30 days of PS+ offered in the welcome back package?

If that's the case you messed up.  You should've got the PS+ from the welcome back package first and then just renewed it at the end of the free 30 days.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (17 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Jun 9, 2011

Yeah but when the store came back we heard that the Welcome Back wasn't ready and would be out soon. I had said on multiple board that I wanted to buy PS+ the day it was coming out to show my support for Sony and I did, the next day or 2 the welcome back program became available.

The Welcome back clearly say that if you were a PS+ member before the 20 or 21 of april if I remember correctly that you are getting 60 days, otherwise it's 30 days.

There system shouldn't be programmed like

If PS+ member then

if member before date then

fine

else

too bad

end if

else

fine

end if

or

If not PS+ member then

If create account = success then

fine

else

too bad

end if

end if

I am not saying that's EXACTLY the code or how it works, but that's what it seems like to me for now.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (17 Views)
0 Likes