Feb 20 2011
By: T-Icey First Son 12 posts

Sony you must look at this

6 replies 303 views Edited Feb 20, 2011

Sony where is our support? I mean, I think that the person who hacked the PS3, hacked it because of the lack of features you're giving us on every firmware, or do we have to wait until PS4 comes out?

Top 20 features we need

Cross Game Voice Chat
It would be nice for us to be able to communicate with our friends online while we are playing different games using our Official PS3 Bluetooth Headset.

Auto-Syncing Trophies
When you acquire a Trophy in-game, the trophy should sync to the network without the user having to go to their profile or to the trophy section and choosing ‘Sync’.

PS Button – Auto Read Message Upon Notification
When you receive a notification that you’ve received a message or friend request, you should be able to press the PS button while the notification is showing to go straight to the message.

Make PS2 games downloadable via Store.
So backwards compatibility on new machines won’t happen so why don’t Sony put the best PS2 games for sale on the PSN Store like they do for PS1 games.

In game music for ALL titles
Not just for certain games, but for all games the ability to put play your own music.

Appear offline
There should be an option in your psn account to change your state to appear offline or invisible to your friends list.

Change Your PlayStation Network ID
The idea is simple. We pay a small fee to change our PlayStation Network ID without losing all of our trophies and friends.

Currently "doing?"
Simple, for any movie, video, music or anything you're doing, playing or watching, that it shows under your name, like when you're playing a game.

Voice messages
Add voice messages where we can send voice messages to friends

Able to put friends into groups !
My idea is to be able to group your friends into different groups. So one group could be clan members, friends, randomers, cod addicts or what ever group you want

In Game screenshots/capture for ALL games.
Just like "Just Cause 2" that you can record while playing, and upload it directly to XMB or YouTube. It doesn't matter if the quality is poor, but at least to able to record.

Official worldwide PSN Trophy leaderboard
A worldwide leaderboards for trophies, like most trophies earned. Most bronze, plate, gold, platinum. Highest level etc. And showing your position and your friends position and worldwide.

Playstation Home community
The idea is that you could put your PS Home character as your PSN avatar, you could buy a movie from PS store and go and watch in PS Home and invite friends to watch it with you (lets say maximum of 4) etc.

More Music Visualizations
We would love to see some cool visualizations while we listen to music.

Apps Store (App section)
It would be cool if we could have like an YouTube app (kinda like iPhone), Facebook app, MSN app, AIM app, Email app, and some other useful apps.

Allow more space (characters) for the comment bar
Why not extend the character limit so our comments can be as long as the colored bars around our PSN ID and Avatar? The space is there (the comment bar is already twice as big), lets use that space?

Faster Download
We need to download things faster, it takes too long to download a game comparing it to others.

Seperate and real inbox for game invites
Games invites get mixed with messages, we need a separated inbox for it, and with expiration within 24 hours, they will get auto-deleted from inbox.

Last Game Played Under Offline Friends
It would be nice to know what my friend played last while he/she is offline, mainly cuz i kno alot of people who like to compete & i do it alot even when they’re offline lol its fun in a sense :3

Report users (not just messages)
Ability to report any user (like xbox 360)

Yes, most of them are from PS share. Which is why the "share your ideas" is getting useless. Which is why I posted this in the "support" because I think we are not getting any support (specially me after paying $50 for PS Plus). At least give us answers why you don't wanna put it, and/or if you're planning on putting some, or if it is that you can't do it.?

Message 1 of 7 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Re: Sony you must look at this

Feb 20, 2011

Just a heads up, in-game music can't be implemented on existing titles except by the developer. Sony could always force developers to add in-game music for upcoming games (like they did with trophies).

Message 2 of 7 (303 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Feb 20, 2011

In game music is probably the biggest PS3 con for me and was the reason why I originially bought the 360 a few years back. I honestly would not have considered buying a PS3 if it wasn't for the faulty, red ringing hardware of the Xbox... Its too bad that Sony can't support it universally for every game, but there has to be some way around it. I guess an honest alternative is to just play music from an external stereo or something, but it just isn't the same, especially when the gaming system would most likely be hooked up to your best stereo in the first place.

ayo!

Message 3 of 7 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Feb 21, 2011

In theory, Sony could add an option from the XMB for in-game music, however it would mute ALL game sounds. True in-game music support means you hear some/all sound effects but no music form the game.

Message 4 of 7 (303 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Feb 21, 2011

Yea, it seems Sony doesn't care about customer, we have been asking for features like more than 2 years, and still we get no answers and ignore us. The only thing that is keeping with Sony are the exclusives and becuase I know I won't have to buy an console every year, other than that I would of  been playing Xbox. Thats the main reason why Sony wont ever sell more than other consoles, because the the lack of support they give to their customers

Message 5 of 7 (303 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Feb 21, 2011

a better party system would kick butt that is my bigest flaw

Message 6 of 7 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Feb 21, 2011

Also, your forgetting another major requested feature and that is a  Cloud-based service for our game saves. This is something they talked  about doing a while back but then we never heard anything else on it. We  need a way to be able to copy all of our copy-right protected saves  because it gets pretty annoying to get YLOD and lose all of our hard  work. I have three PS3s and I can't even play a lot of games on them due  to copy-right protected saves, I need to be able to access my saves  from all of my PS3s and not just have to use a flash drive to copy the  few saves that will let me copy.

Message 7 of 7 (303 Views)
0 Likes