Sep 22 2013
By: JasonpizaniasG7 First Son 1 posts

Someone joined my party without inviting him!

[ Edited ]
2 replies 189 views Edited Sep 22, 2013

So guys one guy called **BLEEP**(Don't remember excactly his name) send me a friend request.I accepted it and went to play black ops.He wanted to play zombies with me and I said that he can play with me.When I created my match I waited a few seconds and he was in.What the?!?!?I didn't even invite him!I played a bit with him and then the zombie match was over.After that I quited from the lobby and went to drink water.I the found him waiting into the pre-game lobby (Where it says Find match,Private match etc..)!!I asked him how did he do that and he answered me "qickscop"....I deleted him from a friend of course but I'm really scared to open my PS3....Please someone tell me what happened.

**edited to remove blacklisting name**

Message 1 of 3 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2971 posts

Re: Someone joined my party without inviting him!

Sep 22, 2013

Some people really are clueless.

photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 2 of 3 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
311 posts

Re: Someone joined my party without inviting him!

Sep 22, 2013

I know in Black Ops II anyone who is your friend can join your lobby or party. You have to close your lobby or party so they can't join. Even if it's a private match you must close the party/game so that no one can join unless by invite. Here are the different privacy settings in Black Ops 1: http://bit.ly/16zM1BG

To close a party in Black Ops II for example I believe you have to push square while you're in a party alone. Hope this helps! Check your game manual to see if it tells you how to do this.

Hope this helped!

Keep on gaming!!!
Message 3 of 3 (170 Views)
0 Likes