Mar 17 2013
By: NONAME0823 First Son 2 posts

Someone else has my account! Help!

7 replies 179 views Edited Mar 17, 2013

Two people that I know in real life have my account information for Playstation Network. I don't know how, but I'm 100% sure they have it. I've tried changing my password, but they must have it on auto-sign in. They keep screwing around with my stuff! What do I do?

Message 1 of 8 (179 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
38776 posts

Re: Someone else has my account! Help!

[ Edited ]
Mar 17, 2013

NONAME0823 wrote:

Two people that I know in real life have my account information for Playstation Network. I don't know how, but I'm 100% sure they have it. I've tried changing my password, but they must have it on auto-sign in. They keep screwing around with my stuff! What do I do?

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

The only way others can get hold of your account information is if you or someone else gave it to them, there's nothing you can do except contact Sony customer support with some details like the barcode number of your PS3 & your PSN ID etc, they'll also need your DOB, if you can prove to Sony that the account is indeed yours then you may get it back.

Phone Icon

PHONE 800-345-SONY
Mon - Sun 6:00AM - 10:00PM Pacific

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 8 (176 Views)
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Mar 17, 2013

they might of gameshared and got in your account to get your downloaded games

Message 3 of 8 (169 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 17, 2013
well, their not changing my password or anything. they just changed my game info and they changed my comment to "I LIKE THE D!!!!" Its really starting to **bleep** me off. and I do believe they are game sharing off of me, and i dont want to get in trouble for it.
Message 4 of 8 (166 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
38776 posts

Mar 17, 2013

NONAME0823 wrote:
well, their not changing my password or anything. they just changed my game info and they changed my comment to "I LIKE THE D!!!!" Its really starting to **bleep** me off. and I do believe they are game sharing off of me, and i dont want to get in trouble for it.

So you game-shared with them, you let them have the password to your account, is that correct?

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 5 of 8 (160 Views)
MVP Support
18872 posts

Mar 18, 2013

NONAME0823 wrote:

You said you tried changing the password? No you didn't. Changing the account password would break unauthorized log-ins even if at their end they have it set to auto-login. If you do know them in real life them confront them in real life.

Your comments make no sense and as such you are just wasting time. Do what you need to do, if you don't know how then do use the already provided SONY support number.

Good luck with the book.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 6 of 8 (149 Views)
VP of Gaming
27944 posts

Mar 18, 2013

As mentioned above, if you still have access to your account, simply change the password. And for added protection, do not use auto login.

Never gameshare with anyone. And if you do so, only do it with someone who's door you can knock on. Anyone who uses your account without your permission, or who abuses it, is not your friend. And one other thing: Make sure that your password is not easy to figure out. 

If you are still unable to contol your account, call SCEA during normal business hours at 1-800-345-7669. The call is free.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 7 of 8 (134 Views)
Highlighted
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Mar 18, 2013

I agree with all the above posters. Good luck in getting your issue resolved!  Oh..and just for good measure:

http://us.playstation.com/support/contact_options/index.htm

Message 8 of 8 (122 Views)