Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 10 2012
By: Spirit_Gum First Son 9 posts

Some one has my account.

3 replies 192 views Edited Jul 10, 2012

I went on vacation over the summer and i let my buddy play on my account so he could help me in battlefield. We got in to an argument and we arent friends anymore. Anyways the point is, he has my account on his ps3 and he can still get on it, when he does, it kicks me off. I was wondering of there is a way to get it off of his ps3? and before you suggest it i, already went to that sony website where you can deactivate your account from all systems, so i did, and it didnt work.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (192 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28605 posts

Re: Some one has my account.

Jul 10, 2012

Change the password & possibly the email address associated with it.

The deactivate all should work, then you would just reactivate the one PS3 you want to use, the only reason it wouldn't/shouldn't work would be because that feature has already been used before, it's only available every 6 months.

Failing all of the above try contacting Sony customer service for advice.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (188 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Jul 10, 2012

thanks man

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (180 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
47537 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 11, 2012

Spirit_Gum wrote:

I went on vacation over the summer and i let my buddy play on my account so he could help me in battlefield. We got in to an argument and we arent friends anymore. Anyways the point is, he has my account on his ps3 and he can still get on it, when he does, it kicks me off. I was wondering of there is a way to get it off of his ps3? and before you suggest it i, already went to that sony website where you can deactivate your account from all systems, so i did, and it didnt work.

Yes call sony and tell them you want your account deactivated on any PS3 other than the one you have at home.

You will need to provide them some information from a tag on the back of your PS3 so have that handy.

EDIT:  I see brit gave you an excellent answer already.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (166 Views)