Apr 23 2013
By: RatCloner101 Hekseville Citizen 343 posts

SoE DCUO Pvp Matchs seems to have alot of Cheaters

4 replies 246 views Edited Apr 23, 2013

SoE Servers in  Both Hero & Villian side seem to me have alot of Lag Device user's going around caseing server Lag & Ps3 crashs which is unfair PVP Area Smiley Sad 

I was woudering what ever happean to Np.Us.playstation.com ? to report these bugs and PSN users because I was in match and these guys were Flying in & out of walls like it wasnt even there Smiley Sad

I been useing European Grief Forum's hope Sony overlooks Cheating problems in DCUO Servers and also Youtube posting their is an problem Smiley Sad I was wearing full checkmate gear and this PSN cheater wasnt takeing any damage 

Message 1 of 5 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Re: SoE DCUO Pvp Matchs seems to have alot of Cheaters

Apr 23, 2013

Interesting? I was woundering how long it would take before others noticed the freezing and such on DCUO.  Ive been commenting on it in DCUO for a month now and nothing. Seems the mess from home is creeping into DCUOP now, they patched it in home now why cant they in DCUO. interesting.

All I can say is try and get a snap shot of the ones in the area that it happens in and hopefully  this can help stop it but, they are legaley obligateed in bringing a secure DCuo to its paying or even free players.

Message 2 of 5 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3324 posts

Apr 23, 2013

quasar338 wrote:

Interesting? I was woundering how long it would take before others noticed the freezing and such on DCUO.  Ive been commenting on it in DCUO for a month now and nothing. Seems the mess from home is creeping into DCUOP now, they patched it in home now why cant they in DCUO. interesting.

All I can say is try and get a snap shot of the ones in the area that it happens in and hopefully  this can help stop it but, they are legaley obligateed in bringing a secure DCuo to its paying or even free players.

they are not legally obligated to do something about it when nothing can be done and can be done now easily..

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Message 3 of 5 (233 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28580 posts

Apr 23, 2013

Have you been to the official SOE DCUO forums? I suggest contacting the Moderators there.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 4 of 5 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

May 7, 2013

Promoteing All DCUO normal users to traget scammers and cheaters PSN to this Link here

https://secure.eu.playstation.com/ps3/support/grief-reporting/

Stop useing US one because i dont think anyone here cares to fix bugs once reported

Np.PlayStation.com <-- Itz broken and doesnt work  Smiley Sad

TureGamer
Message 5 of 5 (190 Views)
0 Likes