Reply
Feb 28 2013
By: cindydogs First Son 4 posts
Offline

Skyrim dawnguard

8 replies 314 views Edited Feb 28, 2013
I just bought dawnguard addon, over the playstation store. Downloaded and installed , then in game menu in skyrim under downloadable content it does not appear, saying "no content downloaded". In game itself its clear nothing is added. Could this have something to do with my US account and the game disc is bought in denmark ?
Message 1 of 9 (314 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 03/01/2010
Offline
24784 posts
 

Re: Skyrim dawnguard

Feb 28, 2013

cindydogs wrote:
I just bought dawnguard addon, over the playstation store. Downloaded and installed , then in game menu in skyrim under downloadable content it does not appear, saying "no content downloaded". In game itself its clear nothing is added. Could this have something to do with my US account and the game disc is bought in denmark ?

Yes it has everything to do with it. DLC and disc region must match for it to work. Another homeless kitten.....

Message 2 of 9 (310 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 02/28/2013
Offline
4 posts
 

Re: Skyrim dawnguard

Feb 28, 2013
How do i fix this matter? I have two accounts in the ps3, one danish one US. The skyrim was allways played in US and my char is lvl 63 all pimped. Can i transfer the savegame to the danish account and then buy the dawnguard addon in danish store? Please help dying to play skyrim again
Message 3 of 9 (305 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 03/01/2010
Offline
24784 posts
 

Re: Skyrim dawnguard

Feb 28, 2013

cindydogs wrote:
How do i fix this matter? I have two accounts in the ps3, one danish one US. The skyrim was allways played in US and my char is lvl 63 all pimped. Can i transfer the savegame to the danish account and then buy the dawnguard addon in danish store? Please help dying to play skyrim again

You won't be able to transfer the save. You need to buy the US disc if you want the save and DLC to work. Or you can buy the Danish DLC and start over.

Message 4 of 9 (301 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 02/28/2013
Offline
4 posts
 

Re: Skyrim dawnguard

Feb 28, 2013
Im surprised its not possible to transfer a save from one account to the other on the same playstation ....will be tough to restart
Message 5 of 9 (298 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 10/22/2008
Offline
437 posts
 

Re: Skyrim dawnguard

Mar 1, 2013

You can transfer a save file to another account. Just go to the file -> copy -> select the account.

 

common sense

Message 6 of 9 (283 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 02/28/2013
Offline
4 posts
 

Re: Skyrim dawnguard

Mar 1, 2013
I tried that, then it said i could not get trophys or save if i played that save game
Message 7 of 9 (274 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: Skyrim dawnguard

Mar 1, 2013

ne1atall wrote:

cindydogs wrote:
I just bought dawnguard addon, over the playstation store. Downloaded and installed , then in game menu in skyrim under downloadable content it does not appear, saying "no content downloaded". In game itself its clear nothing is added. Could this have something to do with my US account and the game disc is bought in denmark ?

Yes it has everything to do with it. DLC and disc region must match for it to work. Another homeless kitten.....


I believe the "c" in function of your signature is also homeless. Smiley Tongue

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 8 of 9 (272 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
Registered: 03/01/2010
Offline
24784 posts
 

Re: Skyrim dawnguard

Mar 1, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

ne1atall wrote:


Yes it has everything to do with it. DLC and disc region must match for it to work. Another homeless kitten.....


I believe the "c" in function of your signature is also homeless. Smiley Tongue


Yes. Everyone knows interwebz cats can't spell. Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 9 (262 Views)
Reply
0 Likes