Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
2 posts

Re: Site Maintenance Notice The server is currently down for maintenance.

Sep 7, 2011

the maintenance is still on, for like months, why is that??

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 27 (72 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 8, 2011

I can't get online right now. Is there maintenance currently going on?

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 27 (72 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 9, 2011

I get the same message about the site Under Mantenance when trying to add funds (the site media go redirects me to). It's been that way for Months now. Do they not want my business or what? I'm trying to add a new credit card number but it wont let me access my account information. As a side note I had to get this new card number because of the great Sony hacker incident ealier this year. Unbelievable!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 27 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Sep 19, 2011

Alternate way to create/manage/update your account:

https://account.qriocity.com

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 27 (72 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 19, 2011

this didnt help at all. i went to the link https://account.qriocity.com but its telling me that my visa card information is invalid. ive checked it about 3-4 times. this is the same card ive been using to purchase since late august that hasnt given me any problems with adding funds until now. does anybody know when the maintenence will be over so i can finally add funds to my wallet and buy DLC?

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 27 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19370 posts

Sep 19, 2011

emanbfresh10 wrote:

this didnt help at all. i went to the link https://account.qriocity.com but its telling me that my visa card information is invalid. ive checked it about 3-4 times. this is the same card ive been using to purchase since late august that hasnt given me any problems with adding funds until now. does anybody know when the maintenence will be over so i can finally add funds to my wallet and buy DLC?

Likely has nothing to do with the maintenance message.  Their system probably just doesn't like the card.  Maybe the address on your PSN Account doesn't match exactly what you have on your CC Account.

All we can suggest is you keep trying, double checking your name, address, etc; or get a PSN Card.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 27 (72 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 21, 2011

I'm having this same issue. Just bought a PSP Go this morning. I can connect to the store, download free content and trailers but, whenever I try to add to my "wallet" or pruchase anything I get a network can't connect error.

I've tried from teh PSP Store online as well and keep errors there too. I've tried 2 cards and verified both billing addresses.

Am willing to give it a shot tomorrow  but, if it's not working then my nice new PSP go is going straight back to the store.

Willing to give Sony a chance, I understand updates and all but, this is day 1 with my new toy and I can't even buy a game for it. The UMD route is starting to sound much more appealing. I'd be playing the game I wanted right now.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 27 (72 Views)
0 Likes