Dec 05 2012
By: buckallmighty Ghost of Sparta 10644 posts

Service charge

6 replies 142 views Edited Dec 5, 2012
Just tried to add $10 on my sub account to buy some pinball tables. Got a message saying the account information was wrong but its saved to my ps3 and been used several times. There was just under $12 on the card, same way ive always done it, to make sure there is enough to cover said charge. I even called to make sure there was enough before i tried to use it. And now its just over $9 because of the 2 service charges (to the "wrong card information"?) Now i cant buy what i wanted from your store.. good job.
Message 1 of 7 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Re: Service charge

Dec 5, 2012
This has happened to me several times now.. made another post about it before and people was just trying to blame my bank when the actual problem is on the networks end. If your end is down i shouldnt be charged a dollar and told my account info is wrong (which only makes people try again). It should tell me the store is down and unable to process transactions at this time. why dont someone send a message to me on psn with a $10 card in it. Or better yet just send me some redeem codes for the pinball arcade harley davidson & taxi, and the black lagoon & black knight tables, because thats what i was planning on buying.
Message 2 of 7 (136 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40037 posts

Dec 6, 2012

The $1.00 charge will be returned to you in a few days.

just so you know that charge is to make sure the card isn't reported stolen, is valid, has sufficient funds etc, like i said the charges will be returned to your card shortly.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 3 of 7 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Dec 6, 2012
It never was the last time i had it happen.. or the time before that.. i just wish it would tell me the store was down before taking a dollar and telling me that my card info is not correct. I always get service charged for it twice everytime its happened.
Message 4 of 7 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Dec 9, 2012
Update.. the two service charges this post is about never got refunded. Just like the multiple times its happened before. Im not really concerned with it being as its just $2 each time (Yes $2, because it tells me my card info is wrong so i check it and try again). But.. Is it impossible for the Sony or SEN to fix this so that it tells me their end is not working at the time, instead of taking a dollar off my card and telling me my info is not correct so that it at least will not happen again?
Message 5 of 7 (95 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40037 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 9, 2012

buckallmighty wrote:
Update.. the two service charges this post is about never got refunded. Just like the multiple times its happened before. Im not really concerned with it being as its just $2 each time (Yes $2, because it tells me my card info is wrong so i check it and try again). But.. Is it impossible for the Sony or SEN to fix this so that it tells me their end is not working at the time, instead of taking a dollar off my card and telling me my info is not correct so that it at least will not happen again?

If you're not getting the $1.00 fees back then contact Sony about it, you are entitled to these back.

You've only left it 3 days since your first post, it takes a few days or so for the fees to be returned to the card.

Make sure your card is registered to a name & address if it's a pre-paid one.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 6 of 7 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Dec 9, 2012
I have its all correct and everything.. i havnt ever bothered calling them about it because its just 2$. Starting to add up tho. Im not to concerned about it just wish it would tell me the store was down so i could buy everything i was putting the money on there for at a later time instead of half of it. Thanks for the help though. I will definitely call them next time it happens.
Message 7 of 7 (87 Views)
0 Likes