Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 30 2012
By: Deathhawk216 First Son 8 posts

Scheming the Dream. and i need your help.

8 replies 155 views Edited Nov 30, 2012
I have connections to various nearby wifi spots. What I don't have is any kind of IP address info. The systems nearby are all softek. Is there some universal numbers I can put in to get some free internet? Help me live the dream of free internet, please :]
Message 1 of 9 (155 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29587 posts

Re: Scheming the Dream. and i need your help.

Nov 30, 2012

Deathhawk216 wrote:
I have connections to various nearby wifi spots. What I don't have is any kind of IP address info. The systems nearby are all softek. Is there some universal numbers I can put in to get some free internet? Help me live the dream of free internet, please :]

Why not pay for your own internet like the vast majority of us do?

Message 2 of 9 (149 Views)
First Son
8 posts

Nov 30, 2012
Why not say something that: requires a few brain cells, is productive, doesn't make you seem like you think you are an all knowing deity that knows all the factors of my life and are an authority on passing judgment. How do you know I'm not a kid whose parent(s) blow their money on drug habits and who has no hope of playing online video games because of that? Or maybe I just got laid off from Famous Footwear, am depressed from a long life of bottled up emotions from scarring, traumatic events and this little shred of 'fun' might keep me from blowing out my brains. It's easy to be a troll and get your rocks off by being a smart **bleep**. What's not easy is trying to understand that you will Never truly know all the factors of a person's life, especially online. So be a troll if you want, some of us strive to be better people.

P.S.-I know you just asked a simple question as far as what was written, but you know what was implied. There are a million of ways you can deflect this message and not take a **bleep** thing from anything I've said, but when and if you do, you are just solidifying your place as a online cretin. Which seeing how you could be a wonderful, nice person face to face, I think it could potentially be a shame.

Why can't we all just get along? These petty points that we argue over just harden our hearts and prevent us from being the good person(s) the world just didn't bring out in most of us. Make a point to be a better person, even if it costs you a little pride. Please.
Message 3 of 9 (144 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11234 posts

Nov 30, 2012
Yaaa, I lost you questioned whether BRIT was an all-knowing deity. Cuz he his.

Anyways, hi, welcome to the real world, nice to meet you, hope you enjoy your free internet-less stay.

R.I.P. Off-Topic.                  "Eerrrm."   -BRIT-KO, on the topic of 'johngie'.
04/09/2014 - Never Forget

Message 4 of 9 (141 Views)
VP of Gaming
29587 posts

Nov 30, 2012

Deathhawk216 wrote:
Why not say something that: requires a few brain cells, is productive, doesn't make you seem like you think you are an all knowing deity that knows all the factors of my life and are an authority on passing judgment. How do you know I'm not a kid whose parent(s) blow their money on drug habits and who has no hope of playing online video games because of that? Or maybe I just got laid off from Famous Footwear, am depressed from a long life of bottled up emotions from scarring, traumatic events and this little shred of 'fun' might keep me from blowing out my brains. It's easy to be a troll and get your rocks off by being a smart **bleep**. What's not easy is trying to understand that you will Never truly know all the factors of a person's life, especially online. So be a troll if you want, some of us strive to be better people.
You're right, I know absolutely nothing about you, you're parents may indeed be wasting all their money on drugs, beat you to within an inch of your life every night, make you eat dog food & sleep in a box in the garden, you may because of all that be on the verge of taking your own life with a water-pistol, but somehow I doubt it, if I'm wrong tell me.
Having said that the only thing I do know about you comes from your question, & that is that you want to "live the dream of free internet", basilcally your're asking how to be able to get accessaccess to the www for free.
If you had come here & said something like "hi everyone, I'm struggling with life a little right now, parents have split up, I have no work etc, & the only way you can get some PS3 gaming done is by being a bit naughty & trying to access it from some hotspots or a neighbor, if you'd come here like that, then maybe, just maybe I & others would have been a little more sympathetic, but you didn't, you just want free internet.

P.S.-I know you just asked a simple question as far as what was written, but you know what was implied. There are a million of ways you can deflect this message and not take a **bleep** thing from anything I've said, but when and if you do, you are just solidifying your place as a online cretin. Which seeing how you could be a wonderful, nice person face to face, I think it could potentially be a shame.

Actually I try to be as helpful as I can on these Forums & would actually consider myself someone who does just that, I am always one of the first to welcome new msmbers to the Community & I do actually think I'm a nice guy in real life.

Why can't we all just get along? These petty points that we argue over just harden our hearts and prevent us from being the good person(s) the world just didn't bring out in most of us. Make a point to be a better person, even if it costs you a little pride. Please.

My response was based on your original OP, like I said above if you had come here with some "genuine kind of story" we / I may have been more sympathetic, but you didn't.

I'd love to get along with everyone, but that'll never happen, we're all too different to get along, but I do consider myself pretty easy going.

I apologize if I offended you in any way but I responded to your OP the way it was posted, I'll try not to be too judgemental in future!

Message 5 of 9 (135 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
17362 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 30, 2012

I can't believe you apologized Brit. :smileysurprised: You have nothing to be sorry for. Check their post history.

Message 6 of 9 (131 Views)
VP of Gaming
29587 posts

Nov 30, 2012

ne1atall wrote:

I can't believe you apologized Brit. :smileysurprised: You have nothing to be sorry for. Check their post history.

I wasn't aware of their posting history as such but I was trying to do as I sometimes tell others, take the higher-ground.

Message 7 of 9 (120 Views)
First Son
8 posts

Nov 30, 2012
You claim to be a helpful member of the forums, and you have many posts to back that up. What I don't understand is why when people don't adhere to your idea of proper pity-invoking posting, you lash out at them. I don't feel I need to tell anyone, you included, my personal life story to receive kind, helpful advice or assistance. I think if you are such a saint, incapable of doing wrong, that you would offer your help.

I asked a question,
You offered ridicule.
I came to a forum sorrounded by a wealth of collective knowledge.
And somehow I found a self-righteous troll, who for all of his helpfulness, can't even extend me the benefit of his kindness, yet alone his knowledge.

Now instead of breaking this down like some absurd science, we just agree we are both people who are nice enough to be able to sleep at night and are both capable of understanding that we both went about our 1st messages wrong. I'm sorry, truce? To happy, nice people. What say you?
Message 8 of 9 (117 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11234 posts

Nov 30, 2012
You spaz out like this, and expect people to take your already entitled request seriously? Good luck with that.

R.I.P. Off-Topic.                  "Eerrrm."   -BRIT-KO, on the topic of 'johngie'.
04/09/2014 - Never Forget

Message 9 of 9 (107 Views)