Oct 27 2013
By: DynasTea First Son 2 posts

Sale of the Dead (Zombie Week) - Plants vs. Zombies

1 replies 151 views Edited Oct 27, 2013

According to the links here, here, and here, the PS Vita version of Plants vs. Zombies should be $7.49. Yet when I attempt to purchase it, it tries to charge the original price of $10.49. I've made sure that the sale has not ended (it's 10/26 and the sale ends on 10/28). I've also contacted customer support with customer support treating me as if I'm some sort of **bleep** trying to purchase the PS3 version that has an original price of $7.49. Does anyone else have this problem? I'm trying to make sure I'm not going crazy here. And is there any other way to contact customer support without going through the default 800-345-SONY number? It seems as if customer support (or at least the person that received my call) is completely unaware there is even such a thing as an October sale going on.

Message 1 of 2 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
32486 posts

Re: Sale of the Dead (Zombie Week) - Plants vs. Zombies

Oct 27, 2013

Plants vs Zombies for the PS VITA, & the PS3 should be $7.49, $3.75 for PS Plus Subscribers.

I'm really not sure why the price is showing as $10.49 for you.

Other than a phone call, the other way you can contact Sony customer support is by clicking on the link in my signature titled 'Live Chat'.

BRIT-KO

Message 2 of 2 (142 Views)
0 Likes