Sep 30 2012
By: cmi234 First Son 1 posts

SUB ACCOUNTS NEED TO BE ABLE TO BE TURNED INTO NORMAL ACCOUNTS! PLEASE

2 replies 151 views Edited Sep 30, 2012

I have had a PS3 for 3 years i am liking it and i have been using sony products my whole life but when i made a ps3 sub account i wanted to chage it but i was not  able too switch. If sony could change or make sub account users able to switch to a normal accunt because if that is not changed my whole life is finished and  because i  a full time gamer and  if you can change my account to a normal account i would appreciate that.

Message 1 of 3 (151 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40615 posts

Re: SUB ACCOUNTS NEED TO BE ABLE TO BE TURNED INTO NORMAL ACCOUNTS! PLEASE

Sep 30, 2012

cmi234 wrote:

I have had a PS3 for 3 years i am liking it and i have been using sony products my whole life but when i made a ps3 sub account i wanted to chage it but i was not  able too switch. If sony could change or make sub account users able to switch to a normal accunt because if that is not changed my whole life is finished and  because i  a full time gamer and  if you can change my account to a normal account i would appreciate that.

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Okay first things first, lets not get all overly dramatic here, you life will not, I say will not be finished.

This has been requested a number of times, Sony has yet to decide if this is something they want or can introduce, you can go & vote for it on the PS BlogShare website if you wish, the link is below.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 3 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
2 posts

Re: SUB ACCOUNTS NEED TO BE ABLE TO BE TURNED INTO NORMAL ACCOUNTS! PLEASE

Oct 8, 2012

Hello, I, and MANY others have this issue of having actully entered their real age upon creation of account. If you check Idea 4437 in the issues, you will find that this thread has been going on for YEARS and MANY have threatened to switch to XBox because of this issue. I believe this should make it a #1 priority for Sony as it represents the loss of countless customers, and them swtching to their #1 competitor! I myself and tuning 18 soon, and am hoping this issue is resolved soon. I also strongly believe theyr have the capability of making this happen, code-wise, as Microsoft does it, and it would simply represent a code-line switching from Sub to Master Account when the user 'turns 18' on their account. I, nd hundreds of others, fully support this. I speak for us who are present, and futur loyal customers, being truthful about our age and many other aspect.

Thank You

Message 3 of 3 (115 Views)
0 Likes