Nov 30 2013
By: GiantEnemyPudge First Son 4 posts
Accepted Solution

SEN Web Store is nonfunctional for me.

7 replies 394 views Edited Nov 30, 2013

I'm at my wits end about this issue, so I bring it to the masses in the hopes that someone, ANYONE, knows the solution. For the past Month and a half, whenever I have tried to visit the SEN Web Store, I've logged in with my account information, it accepted that information, and then the following screen comes up. Screenshot 2013-11-29 18.56.06.png

You can see my avatar in the corner there, meaning that the website is accepting my password, and then for some reason booting me out. After I hit OK, it logs me out and refreshes the page. I can log into a PS3 fine, I can log into my friends Vita with no problems, I can log into other parts of the SEN website and the Playstation website with no issues, I just can't access the web store. I've contacted customer support three times concerning this issue. One time, someone stated that it was an ongoing problem that would fix itself (that was two weeks ago). The latest time was today, where two seperate agents stated that they had no idea what my problem was, and then they emailed me information about connecting a PS3 to the Internet.

Has ANYONE else had this problem before? Or am I special?

Message 1 of 8 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
372 posts

Re: SEN Web Store is nonfunctional for me.

Nov 30, 2013
I have had this problem for the last week. It usually lets me sign right back in, but today it's not worked for me at all.
Message 2 of 8 (373 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Dec 3, 2013

Bump. Does anyone have any help for me?

Message 3 of 8 (332 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24784 posts

Dec 3, 2013

GiantEnemyPudge wrote:

Well the message does say if the problem persists to contact Customer Support. I'd say it has persisted and it's time to contact them. Use the link in my signature.

Message 4 of 8 (321 Views)
Monster Hunter
29 posts

Dec 3, 2013

I was having this problem also and found it was because there was some new Terms of Service I needed to accept. But what's strange is that I wasn't able to log in to my Vita or PS3 either, when you seem to be having no trouble with that. If you are using a Sub-Account the Master Account has to be the one to accept the new terms.

My Blog: zoomguy53.blogspot.com
Message 5 of 8 (309 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2013

ne1atall wrote:

GiantEnemyPudge wrote:

Well the message does say if the problem persists to contact Customer Support. I'd say it has persisted and it's time to contact them. Use the link in my signature.

If you read the post, you'll see that I've contacted Customer Support on three seperate occasions and they have no idea what's going on.

Zoomguy53 wrote:

I was having this problem also and found it was because there was some new Terms of Service I needed to accept. But what's strange is that I wasn't able to log in to my Vita or PS3 either, when you seem to be having no trouble with that. If you are using a Sub-Account the Master Account has to be the one to accept the new terms.

That sounds more likely. How do I get the Terms in front of me? I'm able to login most anywhere but this website.
Message 6 of 8 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
29 posts

Dec 3, 2013

I forget exactly but as far as I know I signed into the Web Store as the Master Account and they came up again. You could try signing in here and see if they come up: account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com. I also heard some people logging in to the PlayStation App and the terms coming up again, but if you can already use the PSN just fine it may not be the Terms problem.

My Blog: zoomguy53.blogspot.com
Message 7 of 8 (297 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 5, 2013

Update! I tried reaccepting the terms of service and that didn't solve my problem. I have also changed my account password for a third time due to an email saying that there was "unusual activity" on my account. Which I don't doubt, this entire process has been highly unusual. Is there anyone who can help me with this?

EDIT: Why is this marked as solved? There has been no change in my situation! How do I change that?

Message 8 of 8 (273 Views)
0 Likes